The Interactive Blotter for Friday, June 22- Tuesday, June 26

BLOTTER

FRI., JUNE 22

2:35 A.M.

Justin A. Bell, 23, of Bowling Green, was cited with nuisance party within the 900 block of Klotz Road.

1:02: P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night three vehicles had gas taken from the gas tanks within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

11:58 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between 4 pm. and 11:25 p.m., an unknown person stole several video games and other items from an apartment within the 700 block of E. Napoleon Road.

SAT., JUNE 23

12:44 A.M.

Josephe E. Casiano, 34, of Holand, Ohio, was cited for public urination within the 100 block of W. Wooster St.

2:32 A.M.

Timothy James Shepherd, 31, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for public urination within the 100 block of W. Wooster St.

2:44 A.M.

Derek J. Riels, 25, of Bucyrus, Ohio, was cited for menacing within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

7:25 A.M.

Complainant reported that a phone was taken from his vehicle within the 400 block of Thurstin Ave. He was unsure if it was locked.

9:34 A.M.

A juvenile was arrested for assualt within the 200 block of N. Summit St. He was transported to the Juvenile Detention Center.

11:14 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person broke into the passenger side window of a vehicle within the 200 block of E. Merry Ave. Taken from the vehicle were a Coach bag valued at $300 and two Coach wristlets.

11:15 A.M.

Complainant rpeorted that sometime overnight an unknown person stole an iPod Touch and subwoofers from an unlocked vehicle within the 700 block of N. Enterprise St.

2:22 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person entered a vehicle and stole $250 from a wallet within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

2:53 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person damaged the driver’s side door, window, mirror and top of a vehicle within the 200 block of Ridge St. The estimated damage is $900.

3:00 P.M.

Carol A. Sattler, 41, of North Baltimore, Ohio, was cited for theft at Meijer.

4:13 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle within the 800 block of N. Enterprise St. Nothing was reported stolen.

8:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that someone stole $3.99 worth of condoms within 900 block of S. Main St.

8:06 P.M.

Lashawnda Renee Braddy, 28, of Erie, Mich., was arrested for shoplifting at Meijer. She was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

11:58 P.M.

Taylor L. Cook, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for prohibited acts within the 100 block of N. Main St. He allegedly presented a fake ID to a bar staff.

SUN., JUNE 24

1:24 A.M.

Cameron Dane Goddard, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for pedestrian on railroad crossing with lights flashing at the Clough Street crossing.

1:41 A.M.

Michael James Smith, 18, of North Baltimore, Ohio; and Jeremy David Vorst, 21, of Grove, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/fighting at Lot 1 downtown.

2:18 A.M.

Brian S. Boyce, 20, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was arrested for prohibited acts, criminal trespass, falsification and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. Police responded to a call regarding two people allegedly having sex behind a building and located Boyce between a chainlink fence and a house. He and a juvenile allegedly presented police with false identities before admitting their real ones. Boyce was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center. The juvenile was transferred to the Juvenile Detention Center for falsification.

2:33 A.M.

Justin M. Kramp, 25, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for public urination at Lot 1 downtown.

7:35 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person threw a rock through the driver’s side window of a vehicle within the 500 block of N. Enterprise St. Stolen from the vehicle was a pink leopard print wallet containing a credit card and $40.

8:09 A.M.

Cassandra A. Laberdee, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for failure to maintain a litter free premise within the 300 block of E. Merry Ave.

8:26 A.M.

Maxwell P. Charney, 23, of Bowling Green, was cited for failure to maintain a litter-free premise within the 400 block of E. Court St.

10:33 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a flashlight within the 300 block of Palmer Ave.

5:38 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Sunday morning, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a driver’s license, bank card, Discover Card, $3 and a spare car key within the 400 block of Lehman Ave.

7:57 P.M.

Complainant reported that wires were pulled out from the arm of a railroad crossing gate at the Frazee Avenue crossing. CSX was notified.

MON., JUNE 25

5:16 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle within the 500 block of N. Prospect St. Nothing was reported missing.

5:44 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime after 6 p.m. Sunday, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a pair of red fuzzy dice and Avon perfume within the 200 block of E. Napoleon Road.

7:34 A.M.

Complainant reported that two vehicles were egged during the night within the 900 block of Manitoba Drive.

7:45 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a hiking backpack within the 100 block of Frazee Ave. The backpack was worth $250 and the items inside of it were worth $400.

8:05 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle within the 100 block of Leroy Ave. Nothing was reported missing.

8:28 A.M.

Complainant reported that 860 feet of cable was stolen from a business within the 300 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road.

10:43 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime since Saturday night and midnight, unknown subjects dropped the pan on a Lincoln Navigator and stole some parts from it while it was parked at a car dealership within the 1000 block of N. Main St.

10:47 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a pair of Beats headphones within the 400 block of N. Main St. The headphones are worth $200.

11:23 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle within the 100 block of E. Evers Ave. Nothing was reported missing.

1:02 P.M.

A bank reported a fraudulent check for $2,490.25 within the 1200 block of W. Wooster St.

2:24 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject stole a DVD player from a vehicle within the 300 block of Palmer Ave. Complainant was unsure whether the vehicle was locked.

3:48 P.M.

Complainant reported $30 worth of damage to a vehicle within the 1500 block of Muirfield Drive.

4:07 P.M.

Paul Allen Stytle, 22, of Fort Wayne, Ind., was arrested on an outstanding warrant through Lucas County for arson within the 700 block of Seventh St.

5:13 P.M.

Michaela B. Auchmuty, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft at Meijer and lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

5:28 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the weekend, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $3 in change and 20 to 35 tablets of Demerol within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

5:49 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject entered two unlocked vehicles and stole three packs of cigarettes and $15 in change within the 100 block of W. Evers Ave.

6:02 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject broke into a vehicle and stole a broken GPS unit within the 300 block of Leroy Ave.

6:24 P.M.

Complainant reported that her paycheck was stolen from her mailbox within the 400 block of S. Summit St. She does not know the amount of the check.

6:25 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle within the 400 block of S. Summit St. Nothing was reported missing.

11:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that the door of a vehicle was open within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

TUES., JUNE 26

2:17 A.M.

Aimee C. Hancock, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage posession of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St.