November 30, 2023

• Review of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
    Let’s time-travel to the year 2012 and the world is raving about none other than Katniss Everdeen. I remember being in elementary school, begging my mother to let me dress up as her for my birthday. Now it’s over ten years later and I’m still just as excited for the new movie as I was […]
  • Found Family Books for the Holidays
    The holidays are quickly approaching and for some of us that means seeing our family. However, family has a loose definition. It could mean blood or who you were raised with. It could also mean people you’ve found during your life journey. Either way, the holidays are meant for spending quality time with those you […]

Campus Blotter for 3/25/2008

Friday

3:01 a.m. Armond D. Lindsey, 23, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.

3:09 a.m. Bradley J. Kreinbrink, 21, of Glandorf, Ohio, was cited for refusing to take a breathalyzer test and failure to follow marked lanes while driving on East Wooster Street.

3:50 a.m. A male was reported assaulted on South Main Street. The victim reported two males assaulted him and attempted to take his wallet.

4:40 p.m. Brittany M. Riggs, 23, of Bloomdale, Ohio, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and abuse of marijuana.

11:00 p.m. Jason M. Grau, 19, and Thomas Aaron Duris, 18, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for a nuisance party and providing a place for underage consumption of alcohol. Lucas A. Staebell, 20, of Bowling Green; Mary L. Kelly, 19, of Perrysburg; Matthew A. Simonetti, of Dayton; Ryan N. Munch, 19, of Northwood, Ohio; and Brittany E. Manders, 19, of Bowling Green, were all arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol.

11:56 p.m. Katelyn M. Gagen, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for open container, underage possession of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia. Christopher W. Wickard, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.

Saturday

4:02 p.m. The front passenger side tire of a vehicle parked on South Mercer Street was reported slashed.

Sunday

12:46 p.m. Michael C. Spears, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for obstructing official business. Chavella M. Gomez, 20, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol.

2:15 a.m. Nathan James Hartbarger, 21, of Temperance, Mich., was cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.

2:52 a.m. Christopher J. Mtcastle, 28, of McClure, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct for urinating on North Main Street.

4:06 a.m. Jordan Thomas Charles Helper, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and underage under the influence.

6:09 a.m. A female reported her apartment was ransacked after she passed out by a man she took home the night before. According to police reports, several items were also missing including a laptop, several debit cards and the keys to her vehicle.

8:13 p.m. A Frazee Avenue apartment was reported broken into and items stolen.

Monday

1:29 a.m. The window of a vehicle parked on Klotz Road was reported shot by a BB gun.

4:05 a.m. Chad L. Hoover, 28, of Bowling Green, was arrested for robbery for threatening a man on East Wooster Street and demanding money. Police said no money was taken and no weapons were brandished.