Blotter for 3/17/2008

Friday

5:13 p.m. A vehicle parked on East Wooster Street was reported damaged overnight.

6:08 p.m. Two young males were reported seen with matches by the Dumpster behind Big Lots.

6:40 p.m. Lance A. Lundquest, 37, of Grand Rapids, Ohio, was arrested for shoplifting from Kroger’s on North Main Street.

9:16 p.m. Jordan L. Laskey, 19, and Scott P. Ankey, 18, both of Bowling Green, were cited for underage possession of alcohol.

10:00 p.m. Gregory M. Luczyk, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct for loud music.

11:29 p.m. Timothy E. South, 22, of Bowling Green, was issued a civil citation for urinating in public.

11:42 p.m. A male was reported “sucker punched” on Thurstin Avenue.

Saturday

12:05 a.m. A group of males were reported to be knocking off mailboxes on State Avenue.

12:20 a.m. Gregorio D. Miranda, 20, of Cleveland, was arrested for open container and underage under the influence of alcohol. Nicole M. Sparks, 21, of Rocky River, Ohio, was arrested for open container of alcohol.

12:37 a.m. Timothy S. Hutchinson, 26, of Trenton, Ohio, was cited for jaywalking.

12:45 a.m. Dustin Reyna, 19, of Montpelier, Ohio, was arrested for underage possession of alcohol. Ryan J. Carroll, 19, of Sandusky, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol. Thomas M. Fletcher, 20, of Neapolis, Ohio, was arrested for urinating in public. James C. Haynie, 19, and Gregory B. Cortese, 19, both of Bowling Green, was arrested for drug abuse of marijuana. Rudy Corpus, 19, and Erik J. Segel, 20, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for nuisance party violation.

1:00 a.m. A vehicle parked on East Poe Road was reported vandalized.

1:00 a.m. Dustin J. Bumpus, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol.

1:48 a.m. Mohammed Alqahtani, 32, of Bowling Green, was issued a civil citation for urinating on East Wooster Street.

1:52 a.m. A fight was reported at Uptown/Downtown Bar on North Main Street.

2:00 a.m. Brittany M. Gause, 22, of Walbridge, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct for fighting at Uptown/Downtown Bar on North Main Street.

2:01 a.m. Matthew F. Heilman, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol.

2:30 a.m. Ryan D. Intone, 19, of Portage, Ohio, was arrested for urinating on West Wooster Street.

2:45 a.m. A vehicle in Lot 1 was reported damaged.

2:50 a.m. Richard A. Bowles, 22, of Perrysburg, was arrested for urinating on East Court Street.

3:19 a.m. A lightbar was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Clough Street.

3:37 a.m. Tyler M. Kiel, 26, of Toledo, was cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia.

9:23 a.m. A glass patio table at a Troup Avenue residence was reported broken.

1:21 p.m. A 4 foot tall wooden Easter bunny was reported stolen from a West Merry Avenue residence.

1:38 p.m. Michael J. Gibson, 28, of Bowling Green, was charged for assault and criminal trespassing.

2:18 p.m. Items were reported missing from an East Reed Avenue residence.

7:49 p.m. Bonnie J. Johnson, 56, and Jodi Charri Stampley, 22, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for endangering children.

8:17 p.m. Spencer N. Jacobs, 21, of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct while intoxicated for lying on the sidewalk outside of Ziggy Zoomba’s on East Wooster Street.

11:15 p.m. Phillip N. Pope, 21, of Toledo, was arrested for drug abuse. A small bag containing vicadin was found in the center consul of his vehicle during a search.

11:24 p.m. Stephanie R. Antoun, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for possessing the ID of another, open container and underage possession of alcohol.

11:34 p.m. Joel E. Neiling, 42, of Rudolph, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.

Sunday

12:01 a.m. Jacob A. Jennings, 21, of Cincinnati, was issued a civil citation for open container of alcohol.

12:03 a.m. Corey Ryan Birt, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.

12:43 a.m. Luke Di Waler, 19, of Findlay, was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct for fighting in Sky Bar on North Main Street. Rave N. Wiler, 20, of Findlay, was arrested for falsification, underage under the influence of alcohol and assault.

1:18 a.m. Patrick A. Dewalt, 42, and Andrew P. Carman, 21, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for urinating next to a dumpster behind 149 North on North Main Street.

1:18 a.m. Matthew D. Snyder, 24, of Bucyrus, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol.

1:20 a.m. Ericka N. Campbell, 19, and Spencer L. Campbell, 18, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for criminal trespassing, assault, underage under the influence and criminal damaging for entering a residence with out permission, assaulting the residents and breaking several items.

1:33 a.m. Omar R. Kahaly, 22, of Bowling Green, was issued a civil citation for urinating on West Wooster Street.

1:44 a.m. David T. Babione, 22, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespassing for passing out on a couch in an East Wooster Street residence he thought belonged to a friend.

1:45 a.m. Jason E. Amato, 21, of Lorain, Ohio, was arrested for criminal mischief and obstructing official business. Patrick M. Callahan, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal mischief.

2:11 a.m. Ryan M. Sott, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct. Police said Sott was found asleep behind a car with a cut above his eye.

2:18 a.m. Latarrence J. Robinson, 20, John J. Baskey, 18, Ryan J. Croudup-Levario, 18, and Jason A. Pratt, all of Fremont, Ohio, were cited for underage possession of alcohol.

2:29 a.m. A male was struck in the head and robbed by a group of black males on North Prospect Avenue.

2:32 a.m. Holly N. Seles, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.

2:37 a.m. A male was struck in the head and robbed by a group of black males on North Enterprise Street.

3:09 a.m. Christopher R. Warner, 22, of Highland Heights, Ohio, was arrested for urinating on Ridge Street.