Police Blotter for Friday, May 22, 2009

WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009 4:34 p.m. Zena Kaluti of Holland, Ohio, was cited for a speeding violation. 7:55 a.m. Anthony A. Hernandez of Pemberville, Ohio, was cited for a speeding violation. ‘ ‘ THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2009 7:04 a.m. An unknown person broke the driver side window of a vehicle at a residence on Napoleon Road and took $200 in cash and a GPS valued at $170. 7:18 a.m. An unknown person broke the passenger side window of a vehicle at a residence on Napoleon Road and took an iPod valued at $270. 7:21 a.m. An unknown person broke into a vehicle on 7th street and took a GPS valued at $150. 7:26 a.m. An unknown person broke into a vehicle at a residence on Napoleon Road and took a remote for an XM radio and some miscellaneous change. 7:31 a.m. An unknown person broke the passenger side window of a vehicle at a residence on Napoleon Road. 7:55 a.m. An unknown person broke in a vehicle at a residence on South Main Street. Nothing was taken from the vehicle. 7:58 a.m. An unknown person broke the lock on the rear sliding window of a vehicle at a residence on 6th Street and took a DVD system worth over $800, an iPod nano worth $200, a Bluetooth device, a navigation device and an iPod adapter. 8:09 a.m. An unknown person broke into a vehicle at a residence on South Main Street and took an iPod nano worth about $125. 8:10 a.m. An unknown person broke the window of a truck on South Main Street. The only item taken from the truck was a wallet, which was later found and returned with nothing missing. 8:35 a.m. An unknown person went through an unlocked vehicle at a residence on 5th Street and took an iPod and cord valued at about $335. 9:24 a.m. An unknown person broke the rear window of a vehicle at a residence on South Main Street and took two GPS systems worth about $300 combined. 10:00 a.m. Fahad Almogbel of Bowling Green, was cited for traffic control at a stop sign. 11:55 a.m. An unknown person broke the rear passenger side window of a vehicle on High Street and took a CD player/radio worth about $200 from the dashboard. An ID was also taken from a purse in the car, but credit cards and cash were left behind. 1:36 p.m. An unknown person broke the passenger side window of a vehicle at a residence on Napoleon Road, damaging the metal trim and causing about $500 worth of damage. A GPS worth about $200 was also taken. 2:23 p.m. An unknown person broke into a vehicle at a residence on 6th Street sometime overnight. Nothing was taken from the vehicle. 3:13 p.m. Annamarie Obrien, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for prostitution and possession of drugs. Obrien was found in possession of 10 pills of Aderall with no valid prescription. 5:55 p.m. Lindsey Douglas of Strongsville, Ohio, was cited for a speeding violation. ‘ ‘ FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009 1:48 a.m. Jason Miller, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for domestic violence for knowingly causing physical harm to a family member. 1:59 a.m. Kyle Dauer, 18, of Toledo, was cited for underage drinking and prohibited acts after he attempted to enter Uptown bar using someone else’s ID. 2:26 a.m. Jerrod Austin, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for public urination and disorderly conduct. 2:35 a.m. Michael Bibler, 24, of Bowling Green, was arrested for public urination and disorderly conduct. 2:41 a.m. Maan Rashed Albaker, 21, and Daniel Strecker, 30, both of Bowling Green, were cited for criminal trespass after they were seen standing near a bush at a residence on Prospect Street. Albaker and Strecker appeared to be urinating.