Falcon family weekend fun

What is Falcon Family Weekend? Falcon Family weekend is an annual event when family members of University students come enjoy a weekend filled with activities, events and games. The family members also get to catch a glimpse of life as a student at the University.

EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES

Rock the Swamp

The Black Swamp Arts festival will take place in downtown Bowling Green all weekend. With more than 150 booths lining Main Street, students can scan the festival and find something they may like.

Skate the night away!

Public skate at BGSU Arena will take place 7-8:50 PM on September 8th, 3:30-5:20 PM on September 9th and

3:30-5:20 PM on September 10th.

Students skate at a reduced price.

Touchdown BGSU!

The University is scheduled to take on South Dakota for their home opener at the Doyt with kickoff at 6pm. Students can get tickets at bgsufalcons.com

Family weekend gives families the opportunity to bring the family back

together, bond and reconnect over new and past memories.

Sophomore Natalie Wagschall stated that she is very excited to take her parents around campus to partake in the many events Family Weekend has to offer.

Junior Nate Tipul is having his family join him this weekend.

“I am most excited to take my parents to the Black Swamp Festival. What’s great is there’s something for all of my family to partake in.”

Tipul said that he is excited to check out the football game and cheer on the Falcons at their home opener.

Other Events

• Falcon Family fan packet pick up
  • Falcon Family movie showings
  • Dessert with the Deans
  • Greek life Q&A panel for parents
  • College of Business Tailgate
  • BGSU vs. South Dakota kick off

Plus, many more events!

To find the full schedule of events, visit www.bgsu.edu/campus-activities/family-weekend.html