Lollapalooza releases 2018 lineup

Lollapalooza+Logo
    Lollapalooza Logo

This morning the lineup for Lollapalooza was announced. The festival, which takes place in Grant Park, Chicago, is set for August 2-5. Last year’s lineup included Chance The Rapper, The Killers, Muse, The xx, and Lorde. Following in their footsteps this year are headliners The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Jack White, and Artic Monkeys. The lineup also includes artists who had huge mainstream breakout success in 2017: Logic, Khalid, Dua Lipa, Post Malone, Lil Uzi Vert, Portugal. The Man, and Camila Cabello.

[[inline_image_identifier ac68d61df6d7973fb4541d2ac517b702.jpg]]

Keeping it in the family; last year’s headliner Chance The Rapper’s younger brother, and independent rapper, Taylor Bennett, is on the bill. Chance and Taylor are both from Chicago. Bennett is one of the many up-and-coming acts on the bill. Other acts on the rise include Jessie Reyez, Mainland, and Wallows, an alternative band fronted by “13 Reasons Why” actor Dylan Minnette. 

The international festival will be celebrating it’s 14th year in Chicago. Other countries that host their own Lollapalooza are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, France and Germany.

General Admission, VIP, and Platinum tickets for Lollapalooza are on sale now and can be purchased on the festival’s official website