Stolen parking pass policy is unfair to victim

It is a sad day at BGSU when I walk out to my car, parked way out in Lot 6 overflow and find my parking permit gone.

Since when do people feel the need to steal parking permits? And, to whomever stole it, I sure hope you needed it.

I think it’s also really great, how I give the college fifty-some dollars to park 15 minutes away from my college residence, just to be informed that when my parking permit is stolen I have to pay for another one, even though there is computer documented proof that I did pay for one.

I was told that people just give their parking permits away to their friends.

I asked what would happen if I can’t afford the price of another one, because I really can’t. They told me they didn’t know.

I asked where to park without a permit.

They didn’t know.

This is just another collegiate scam to drain my already empty pocket book because they know I have to have a parking permit to even park so far away.

So maybe the person that took my parking permit just didn’t have the money because the college likes to take our money.

I don’t want to have to repay all that money for someone else’s stupidity, but the sad thing is that someone was stupid enough to take the permit in the first place.

Now, does anyone know where I’m supposed to park my car?

JoSeph A. AufenthieStudentIt is a sad day at BGSU when I walk out to my car, parked way out in Lot 6 overflow and find my parking permit gone.