Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (April 15). You’re independent, but don’t be an isolationist this year. A good coach can help you achieve your goals. Sure, this could involve a change in how you see yourself. Let go of those old limitations and your old ego. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Delegating could cost you more than expected, but don’t be too quick to volunteer for everything. Let somebody help in order to avoid burnout. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 5 _ Allow your creative impulses to take over. Finish the design you’ve been working on, and the rest will be easy. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is an 8 _ The upcoming full moon should be lots of fun for you and somebody you love. Be careful, though. You’re liable to make a commitment you’ll have to keep. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 5 _ Tensions are mounting, and you’ll soon find that a change at home must be made. Stop putting up with something you hate, and get yourself something you like. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ You’re a pretty good scholar (sometimes more than others), and you should learn easily now. You do have to set priorities, though. You can’t learn it all at once. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 6 _ They say that if you follow your dream, the money will follow you. Amazing as it might appear, that could actually happen now. But don’t burn all your bridges. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ It’s best to not talk about money now, though most other subjects are fine. What you think is not enough may be too much to someone else. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 5 _ If others have trouble deciding, that task may fall to you. Wait till you’ve heard all the options. There should be time for that. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is an 8 _ You’ll have an opportunity, as the moon goes full, to reassess your priorities. The more you learn, the more you’ll value what you already had. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is a 5 _ The situation is unstable because someone won’t make up their mind. Your suggestion won’t go over now, though. Save it until Thursday. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is a 9 _ All of a sudden your heart has wings! Is it the full moon? Maybe. Talk it over tonight, in private, with a person who makes you laugh. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 5 _ Worrying about money doesn’t seem to bring any more of it your way. Relaxing might be a big help, though, since it unleashes your creativity. ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.