Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (April 25). Get a steady source of income this year, if you don’t have one already. Cultivate a friendship with someone who really understands. Or maybe this person (or people) will emerge in the process of life itself. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Though input from friends can be a big help, discover the answer yourself. Keep paper and a pencil near your bed, and make time to write down your dreams. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 6 _ Confer with friends late in the day regarding weekend plans. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself as you gather up your profits. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is a 7 _ Remember how somebody once told you to be polite? To be respectful to authority figures? You don’t have to agree, but no wisecracks now. They’d be counterproductive. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 7 _ If you can manage it, get away for a while tonight as reward for a rather tough week. Old friends and a favorite setting are perfect for recharging your enthusiasm. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is a 6 _ You’re alternately frugal and overly generous. You’ll be more financially secure if you draw up a plan and stick to it. Consult an expert. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ Have you figured out what needs to be changed in order to make your workload easier? Make a list, because soon you’ll have a chance to share your ideas. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ You’re drawing a lot of attention, partially because you’re so cute. If you stay calm and don’t let it go to your head, maybe you’ll bring in more work. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 7 _ The logjam is almost unstuck, and there’ll be more progress soon. Make some special time tonight to spend with one you love. Prepare a happy surprise. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is a 7 _ Keep studying, even if it seems as if you’re not learning a thing. You’ll find out how much you’ve absorbed once you finally get to use it. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Make the extra effort to get letters and packages out. Communications may become more difficult over the next few days _ OK, weeks. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is a 7 _ Postpone big decisions. Things are in a state of flux. Wait until next week to make a big decision. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 7 _- Your mechanical aptitude is getting better. Combine that with your gut instincts, and you might really prove the existence of God, to yourself as well as others. ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.