Blotter for Thrusday, March 14 through Saturday, March 16

THURS., MARCH 14

9:18 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person stole a lawn ornament from the yard of a residence within the 900 block of N. Summit St. It was valued at $70.

4:10 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during thre night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a fleece Marine Corps jacket within the 1500 block of Clough St.

FRI., MARCH 15

1:12 A.M.

Jerek D. Kwiatkowski, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 100 block of E. Merry Ave.

1:52 A.M.

Kristen Elizabeth Snyder, 18, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol near Gorrell Avenue and West Wooster Street. Jeffrey D. Thomas, 23, of Weston, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired.

2:46 A.M.

Zachary Michael Wickert, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired and right of way/stop sign within the 300 block of Clough St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:55 A.M.

Kaitlyn L. Nemeth, 22, of Bowling Green was cited for nuisance party within the 900 block of Fourth St.

4:22 A.M.

Neko Quinn Robinson 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for trespass and drug abuse/marijuana within the 1000 block of Third St.

3:04 P.M.

Complainant reported that a wallet was stolen near Ridge Street and Thurstin Avenue.

4:39 P.M.

Conplainant reported that sometime Tuesday, an unknown person stole a GPS, iPod and change purse from a locked vehicle within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road.

8:30 P.M.

Charles J. Downard, 55, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and failure to maintain reasonable control near North Grove and Clay streets.

11:31 P.M.

Daniel Gould, 28; Tyler M. Gilliam, 21; and Michael S. Workman, 21, all of Bowling Green, were cited for nuisance party within the 100 block of Ridge St. Kelsey Anne Vandenberg, 19, of Westlake, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

11:36 P.M.

Mark Thomas Reddin, 18, of Rudolph, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana at Lot 1 downtown.

11:55 P.M.

Samantha Marie Norris, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of E. Reed St.

SAT., MARCH 16

12:35 A.M.

Tyler R. Ewing, 19, of Toledo, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and drug abuse/marijuana within 400 block of Frazee Ave. Michael Gregory Okdie, 19, of Toledo, was arrested for trafficking in marijuana and posession of drug paraphernalia. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:52 A.M.

Daniel James St. John, 18, of Toledo, was arrested for underage possesion of alcohol and prohibited acts within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:32 A.M.

Charles E. Farris IV, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road.

1:33 A.M.

Michael W. Shinaver, 22, of Holland, Ohio; and Hayley E. Takats, 21, of Toledo, were cited for open container within the 100 block of E. Court St.

2:07 A.M.

Sarah E. Lawrence, 18, of Wapakoneta, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol near East Wooster and North Enterprise streets.

2:21 A.M.

Gregort B. Hermes, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 600 block of Clough St.

3:00 A.M.

Nathan Ryan Gerken, 19, of Defiance, Ohio; Jacob Ray Arps, 19, of Defiance, Ohio; Lucas A. Hesterman, 20, of Napoleon, Ohio; and Bradley Edward Bodenbender, 19, of Stryker, Ohio, were all cited for underage possession of alcohol near West Wooster Street and South Mitchell Road.