Blotter for Friday, March 8 through Sunday, March 10

FRI., MARCH 8

8:49 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject stole $5, a bingo ticket and 50 Percocet within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

4:11 P.M.

Christopher Gene Howell, 27, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal trespass within the 1000 block of N. Main St.

9:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person shot out the driver side window of a vehicle with a BB gun within the 100 block of Troup Ave. The estimated damage is $200.

11:56 P.M.

Hua Xu, 30, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and headlights required at night near Lehman and Manville avenues.

SAT., MARCH 9

1:06 A.M.

Chad W. Myers, 25, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct at Lot 4 downtown.

1:53 A.M.

Marisella M. Cortex, 21, of McComb, Ohio; and Zachary R. Kline, 26, of Hoytville, Ohio, were cited for disorderly conduct within the 100 block of E. Washington St.

2:03 A.M.

Rosalie Bottesch, 48, of Wayne, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired near East Gypsy Lane and South Dunbridge roads.

2:26 A.M.

Spencer Cain Prewitt, 28, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 500 block of Manville Ave.

12:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person threw a rock through the driver side window of a vehicle within the 100 block of Georgia Ave.

3:52 P.M.

Mark A. Phillips, 34, of Bowling Green, was cited for theft/shoplifting within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St.

6:48 P.M.

Jessica Ashley Newell, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for theft/shoplifting within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St.

9:47 P.M.

Bernon Wayne English Jr, 46, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia near East Merry Avenue and North Mercer Road.

11:51 P.M.

Dustin A. Haas, 25, of Napoleon, Ohio, was cited for possession of drug abuse instruments within the 800 block of S. Main St. Jameson C. Haas, 27, of Grelton, Ohio, was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of drug abuse instruments. He was lodged in the Wood Count Justice Center.

SUN., MARCH 10

12:46 A.M.

Christopher A. Toth, 26, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

12:57 A.M.

Augustine A. Chapa, 25, of Napoleon, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination at Lot 4 downtown.

1:25 A.M.

Zachary Allen Carpenter, 19, of Maumee, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol at Lot 4 downtown.

1:33 A.M.

Neal William Rhodes, 34, of Ottawa Hills, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination at Lot 4 downtown.

3:05 A.M.

Anthony P. Meyers, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination at Lot 1 downtown.