Bob Dylan set to perform at Stroh Center

Musician Bob Dylan will be performing for the American Red Cross Northwest Ohio Region event at the Stroh Center on Sunday, April 21 at 8 p.m.

Student tickets, on sale Friday, March 8 at 10 a.m., are $25 with a student ID at the Stroh box office, according to the American Red Cross press release.

Tickets may also be purchased online through ticketmaster.com.

Los Angeles-based folk-rock band Dawes will open the show at 6:30 p.m. before Dylan takes the stage.

The American Red Cross Northwest Ohio Region is sponsoring the event and all proceeds from Dylan’s show will go to the services of the American Red Cross. These services include, disaster preparation, disaster relief, recovery assistance, support for military members and their families, and health and safety training, according to the release.

VIP tickets, $125, are also available for students and the public, which will include Anderson Club access, food, and preferred seating. The tickets are available through the Red Cross at 419-329-2573.

If students have any other questions, they are able to visit strohcenter.com or ticketmaster.com for more information.