November 30, 2023

• Review of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
    Let’s time-travel to the year 2012 and the world is raving about none other than Katniss Everdeen. I remember being in elementary school, begging my mother to let me dress up as her for my birthday. Now it’s over ten years later and I’m still just as excited for the new movie as I was […]
  • Found Family Books for the Holidays
    The holidays are quickly approaching and for some of us that means seeing our family. However, family has a loose definition. It could mean blood or who you were raised with. It could also mean people you’ve found during your life journey. Either way, the holidays are meant for spending quality time with those you […]

Women’s Golf led by experience

The BG women’s golf team will be looking to build off its sixth place finish at the Mid-American Conference Championship. This finish was its best placing since its sixth place finish in the 2002-2003 season.

The Falcons are returning four out of their top five finishers from those MAC Championships including sophomore Lily Bartell who finished with a team high placing of 12th with a score of 234. Also returning are other top MAC Championship performers Shelby Wilson, Bailey Arnold and Patricia Holt. They will start their season with the Redbird Invitational on Sept. 8 in Normal, Ill.