November 16, 2023

• Found Family Books for the Holidays
    The holidays are quickly approaching and for some of us that means seeing our family. However, family has a loose definition. It could mean blood or who you were raised with. It could also mean people you’ve found during your life journey. Either way, the holidays are meant for spending quality time with those you […]
  • Books I Started but Never Finished
    My biggest book insecurity is not finishing a book. Even if I don’t care for the story I will usually try to still finish it. I’ve been known to force myself into finishing books I absolutely hate. I’m afraid of wasting time, but in my head if I’ve already read more than halfway it would […]

BG Football Coach Clawson accepts job at Wake Forest

The Bowling Green head football coach Dave Clawson has been named the head coach at Wake Forest University.

Clawson leaves BG with a 32-31 record and a MAC Championship under his belt. He finished this year with a 10-3 record as the Falcons won their last five games by a total of 179 points.

The MAC Championship was the first time Clawson’s Falcons gave up more than seven points since the loss to Toledo on Oct. 26.

Clawson who won the Mid-American Championship Friday night interviewed for the position at Wake Forest Saturday afternoon.

Ron Wellman, the Athletic Director at Wake Forest who is a BG alumnus, traveled to Detroit not only to watch his alma mater Falcons play in the MAC Championship but also to see how Clawson coached.

The Falcons have named Adam Sheier, former special teams coordinator, as the interim head coach for the rest of the season, which includes two weeks of practice and the Little Caesar’s Pizza Bowl on Dec. 26 at Ford Field.