Content Any Way U Want It!

Content Any Way U Want It!

Content Any Way U Want It!

Join our team
Join the Falcon Media team for Spring semester - paid staff positions, internships, volunteer opportunities. Applications open now until October 13. Get the details!
September 21, 2023

• Poetry for Fall
    By Jay Grummel Poetry has a way of connecting us to the external and internal world. In poetry it is easier to feel a season and truly feel a piece due to this. Poetry has a subtle way of making the readers immersed into the world of the poem. With the air getting colder and […]
  • A Theatrical Rivalry with Love and Despair
    By Jay Grummel If We Were Villains has a way of making the horrifics acts of rivals and the blurry line of morals poetic. At first glance I didn’t think I’d enjoy this book as much as I did, especially with the amount of times it quoted Shakespeare. However, after diving into this dark academic […]

Library offers group, independent study spots

Student can prepare for finals in a building that was designed to help them study.

Sara Bushong, dean of libraries, said Jerome’s environment is conducive to studying because “we designed it with students’ input and with what worked in other libraries.”

“The eighth floor is quiet study, and the furniture is set up for one person to study at a time,” she said. “But the seventh floor is better for group study or meeting for a group project.”

Jerome offers students a variety of services through a helpful staff, Bushong said.

Students can go to the Learning Commons for tutors, ask a librarian for help with research or go to the student technology assistance center, whose staff can aid in finishing that final project Prezi.

For finals week Jerome has extended its hours; it is open 24 hours a day this week from Sunday to Thursday.