Blotter for Thursday, August 21 through Saturday, August 23

THURS., AUG. 21

6:35 A.M.

Complainant reported the theft of a red and silver Mongoose bike valued at $100 within the 400 block of E. Napoleon Rd.

8:23 A.M.

Complainant reported the theft of two GE air conditioning units within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. Total value of items $1000.

10:13 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person stole a maroon Roadmaster bike valued at $79 within the 200 block of E. Napoleon Rd.

3:00 P.M.

Zachary D. Foss, 26, of Fostoria, Ohio, was arrested for theft within the 1100 block of S. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:55 P.M.

Makenzie Lynn Kuhlman, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol near North Enterprise Street and East Merry Avenue. Amy Marie Smith, 19, of Bowling Green; and Danae N. Webken, 19, of Bowling Green, were both cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol.

FRI., AUG. 22

1:09 A.M.

Brandon Gregg Focht, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 200 block of N. Main St.

8:37 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject pulled up a bush and threw it on top of the complainants car within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. Damage estimated at $100.

5:42 P.M.

Randee Marie Dierker, 24, of Bowling Green; and Robert Luke Haynes, 38, of Jerry City, Ohio, were both arrested for theft and criminal damaging within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd. Both were lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:14 P.M.

Rachel P. Erbaugh, 22, of Bowling Green; and Jessica C. Weber, 24, of Perrysburg, Ohio, were both cited for open container of alcohol near Lot 4 downtown .

11:18 P.M.

Matthew Louis Frank, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container within the 800 block of Clough St.

11:22 P.M.

Marisa Joanne Abbott, 18, of Maumee, Ohio; and William H. Giesige, 20, of Bowling Green, were both cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol near Pike and North Enterprise Streets.

11:25 P.M.

Daryk C. Maki, 19, of Wadsworth, Ohio, were cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol near North Enterprise and Ridge Streets.

11:29 P.M.

Andrew Jeffrey Etgen, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Ridge and North Enterprise Streets.

11:31 P.M.

Brady Elizabeth Bowers, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal trespass and public indecency within the 100 block of Troup Ave.

11:34 P.M.

Pamela A. Boyer-Henry, 51, of Portage, Ohio, was cited for selling alcohol to underage within the 900 block of S. Main St.

11:49 P.M.

Joseph D. Holding, 19, of Sylvania, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 400 block of Thurstin Ave.

11:52 P.M.

Andrew R. Seibt, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage/under the influence and nuisance party within the 100 block of S. College Dr.

SAT., AUG. 23

12:01 A.M.

Keegan Alec Mckenna, 20, of Maumee, Ohio, was cited for open container, underage possession and disorderly conduct/urinating within the 100 block of Manville Ave.

12:03 A.M.

Zahary Mason Vaughn, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 700 block of E. Napoleon Rd.

12:03 A.M.

Ryan Michael Ward, 18, of Strongsville, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating near Clough Street and South College Drive.

12:19 A.M.

John D. Bonamigo, 22, of Maumee, Ohio; and Ryan James Thompson, 25, of Toledo, were both cited for open container within the 200 block of N. Enterprise St.

12:23 A.M.

Abby Jo Wilt, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage/under the influence within the 100 block of Grant St. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:27 A.M.

Michael Cory Mangotic, 23, of Maumee, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St.

12:30 A.M.

Tyler Daniel Shoemaker, 22, of Port Clinton, Ohio, was cited for open container near Lot M downtown.

12:33 A.M.

Mark T. Greenlese, 19, of Walbridge, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St.

12:44 A.M.

Joshua Anthony Lewis, 24, of Springfield, Ohio, was cited for open container near Ridge and North Enterprise Streets.

12:46 A.M.

Macy Lee Gregory, 19, of Fairfield, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

1:12 A.M.

Talal Abdullah B Almutairi, 25, of Toledo, was cited for open container near Lot 2 downtown.

1:38 A.M.

Ryan A. Elliot, 22, of Findlay, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 100 block of Manville Ave. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:41 A.M.

Benjamin John Rubin, 19, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of W. Wooster St.

​2:26 A.M.

Brendan Noel Neeson, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Enterprise St.

3:00 A.M.

Kenneth Tyler Robinson, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 200 block of Biddle St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:17 A.M.

Richard C. Sieberg, 27, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self near Clough Street and Manville Avenue. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.