BGSU 2015 Recruiting Class

As National Signing Day begins we will update you as fast as we can on who commits to play football for head coach Dino Babers and the Falcons. 

2015 signees:

Derek Lee | 6-foot-4 | 255 | FB/TE | WICHITA, KAN. | MAIZE HS/ND STATE/BUTLER CC

2-time National Champion at North Dakota State University. Spent 2014 at Butler Community College where he earned first-team All-Jayhawk Conference with seven total touchdowns. Bowling Green will look to utilize his versatility.

Matthew Domer | 5-foot-11 | 190 | RB | HAZEL CREST, ILL. | MOUNT CARMEL HS

A 2013 HS graduate and two-time state champion, Domer has been with the BGSU program since the start of the spring semester. Ran for a combined 36 touchdowns over his final two years of high school while also lettering in track and field.

Nico Lautanen | 6-foot-3 | 270 | DL | MENTOR, OHIO | MENTOR HS

The ninth ranked defensive tackle in Ohio, Lautanen was named Northeast Ohio Conference Defensive Player of the Year, named to North/South All-Star game and the Ohio/Michigan All-Star game.

Jamari Bozeman | 6-foot-2 | 190 | DB | WEST PALM BEACH, FLA. | SUNCOAST COMMUNITY HS

A four-year letterwinner in both football and track and field. Bozeman was named to the Sun Sentinel Super 11 in 2014 after 16 career interceptions. He was ranked No. 15 in ESPN West Palm Top 63.

Blake Lucky | 6-foot-3 | 210 | LB | HOBE SOUND, FLA. | SOUTH FORK HS

He led his team in tackling for three seasons, finishing his career with 449 total tackles and was named All-Area in all three seasons. He also lettered in basketball and weightlifting. 

BoBo Jones | 6-foot-1 | 181 | DB | XENIA, OHIO | XENIA HS

The sixth ranked defensive back in Ohio, Jones was named All-Ohio in 2014 for Division-II. Lettered in football, basketball and track and field.

Tyler Horstman | 6-foot-4 | 230 | DL | VERO BEACH, FLA. | VERO BEACH HS

Named Associated Press second team All-State for Class 8A and was third team All-State by the AP in 2013. Also played in the 2014 FACA North-South All-Star Game.

JC Bartok | 6-foot-5 | 275 | OL | COLUMBUS, OHIO | WORTHINGTON KILBOURNE HS

A three sport athlete, Bartok was named All-OCC in back-to-back season and second team All-District following his senior season.

Deric Phouthavong | 6-foot-3 | 205 | WR | COLUMBUS, OHIO | HAMILTON TOWNSHIP HS

Named first team All-Mid State League in both 2013 and 2014, as well as first team All-Ohio, Phouthavong was ranked as the ninth-best wide receiver in Ohio. He also lettered in track and field.

James Morgan | 6-foot-4 | 215 | QB | GREEN BAY, WISC. | ASHWAUBENON HS

An ESPN four-star recruit, and top 25 quarterback in the nation, Morgan was named Fox River Classic Conference Offensive Player of the Year and first team All-FRCC in both 2013 and 2014. He passed for 5,964 yards during his junior and senior seasons combined, including 60 touchdowns. He also lettered in basketball.

Jack Kramer | 6-foot-3 | 295 | DL | PLAINFIELD, ILL. | PLAINFIELD NORTH HS

Ranked as the 40th best player in Illinois, Kramer was named All-Area and All-SPC in 2014. He also played basketball and baseball while being a member of National Honor Society and Link Crew Leader.

Robert Jackson | 5-foot-11 | 168 | DB | FT. WASHINGTON, MARY. | BISHOP MCNAMARA HS

Second team All-Washington Catholic Athletic Conference in 2014 and honorable mention All-WCAC in 2013, Jackson recorded 147 tackles and two interceptions during his senior season, including three fumble recoveries and two touchdowns. He also lettered in track.

Brandon Harris | 6-foot-3 | 205 | ATH | EAST CLEVELAND, OHIO | SHAW HS

Named first team All-Lake Erie League following his senior season while earning Defensive Player of the Year honors, Harris played both linebacker and wide receiver during his senior season. On defense, he recorded 120 tackles and 15 sacks in 2014, while forcing 10 fumbles and two interceptions. On offense, he had 40 receptions for 2,250 yards and 14 touchdowns. Also lettered in track and field.

Antonyo Sotolongo | 6-foot-0 | 200 | DB | MIAMI, FLA. | GULLIVER PREP

Named to Miami Dade’s All-County team in both 2013 and 2014, Sotolongo recorded 15 career interceptions.

Harrison Roberts | 6-foot-1 | 220 | LB | EUCLID, OHIO | EUCLID HS

Ranked in the top 100 in Ohio, Roberts was named All-Lake Erie League and three-time All-District player in each of his three seasons. He recorded 27.5 sacks in those three seasons, while receiving the scholar-athlete award by the NE Ohio Chapter of the National Football Foundation. Also lettered in track.

Kyle Junior | 6-foot-3 | 245 | DL | MIDDLETOWN, OHIO | MIDDLETOWN HS

Invited to North/South Ohio All-Star game, Junior was named All-Conference and All-District special mention in 2014. He recorded 53 tackles, six tackles for loss, three sacks and two forced fumbles in his senior season.

Matthew Finkler | 6-foot-2 | 234 | LB | KIRTLAND, OHIO | KIRTLAND HS

Winning two state championships and making 407 tackles over his final three seasons, Finkler was named All-Ohio Division VI Defensive Player of the Year in 2013 and 2014, All-District, All-Chagrin Valley Conference and Lake County Defensive MVP. Also lettered in basketball and baseball.

Scott Miller | 5-foot-10 | 163 | WR | BARRINGTON, ILL. | BARRINGTON HS

After playing free safety during his sophomore season, Miller began playing both ways during his junior and senior seasons. Miller became a two-time All-Conference player and two-time All-Area after finishing with 1,500 receiving yards in his final two seasons including 28 touchdowns. This included one touchdown each via kick return, punt return and interception return. Also lettered in track.

Janarvis Pough | 6-foot-1 | 175 | WR | HOLLYWOOD, FLA. | AMERICAN HERITAGE PLANTATION HS

Running a 4.4 40-yard dash time, Pough was named All-County at wide receiver for the Florida Class 5A State Champions.

Zack Sharp | 6-foot-8 | 320 | OL | LAKE MARY, FLA. | LAKE MARY HS

Named first team All-State in 2014, Sharp helped lead his team to back-to-back 11-1 records in his final two seasons in Florida’s class 8A. Also lettered in weightlifting.

CJ Lamar | 6-foot-0 | 204 | RB | LAKE MARY, FLA. | LAKE MARY HS

A high school teammate of Zack Sharp, Lamar was a four-year letterwinner while being named first team All-Conference and second team All-State for Florida’s Class 8A.

Sam Crosa# | 5-foot-8 | 140 | PK | Columbus, Ohio | Dublin Scioto

Shemar Moss# | 6-foot-1 | 240 | DL | Columbus, Ohio | Marion-Franklin

Michael DeVernois# | 5-foot-11 | 170 | P | Plantation, Fla | St. Thomas Aquinas

# denotes preferred walk-on.

All information from bgsufalcons.com