Blotter for Thursday, September 3 through Monday, September 7

THUR., SEPT. 3

3:19 A.M.

Christopher N. Rafter, 18, of Brooklyn, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of E. Wooster Street.

12:28 P.M.

Complainant reported that his vehicle was broken into between late night Sept. 1 and early morning Sept. 2 and $28.59 in change was stolen within the 100 block of Curtis Avenue.

2:22 P.M.

Cody A. Swank, 22, of Grand Rapids, Ohio, was arrested on an active warrant near the corner of W. Wooster Street and Buttonwood Avenue. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

8:16 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime around 3 a.m. a younger male stole three traffic cones from his driveway within the 500 block of W. Poe Road. Two were found. The missing cone is valued at $10.

8:55 P.M.

Complainant reported that someone went into his unlocked house and stole $46 from the locked lockbox by entering the passcode within the 100 block of N. Grove Street.

FRI., SEPT. 4

UNKNOWN TIME

Ethan S. Deforest, 19, of Cottekill, New York, was arrested for obstructing official business, criminal mischief and underage under the influence of alcohol after stealing a sign from Jimmy John’s. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:38 A.M.

Chance T. Himmelein, 19, of Sandusky, Ohio, was arrested on a warrant from Sandusky near the corner of E. Wooster Street and the railroad. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

Daniel A. Schoolcraft, 21, of Sandusky, Ohio, was cited for riding outside of a vehicle.

6:46 A.M.

Juan P. Herrera, 21, of Bowling Green was arrested for aggravated menacing within the 900 block of Scott Hamilton Avenue. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:16 P.M.

Complainant said he got into an argument about rent with the man he is subleasing from, who he only knows as “Walt.” He and Walt agreed to fight to settle the dispute, but the fight did not happen. The complainant fears that if he sees Walt again, there will be a physical altercation and wanted a report on file.

SAT., SEPT. 5

1:33 A.M.

Jermaine L. Parker, 33, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 100 block of N. Main Street.

2:15 A.M.

Tyler D. Brickner, 20, of Elida, Ohio, was arrested for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Prospect Street. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:25 A.M.

Stephan T. Walker Jr., 22, of Bellevue, Ohio, was cited for criminal damaging within the 100 block of N. Main Street.

2:44 A.M.

Karl N. Uhde, 34, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Main Street.

5:45 A.M.

Ian J. Mccarthy, 22, of Toledo was arrested for disorderly conduct while intoxicated/unable to care for self. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

7:52 A.M.

Clayton P. Zaslavsky, 23, of Bowling Green was cited for failure to maintain a litter-free premise within the 200 block of S. College Drive.

10:05 A.M.

Complainant reported a TV stand damaged while someone was attempting to steal the TV within the 1000 block of E. Wooster Street. The damage to the door and TV stand is valued at $900.

5:34 P.M.

Unit reported that between 10:30 p.m. and 10 a.m. an unknown person broke the driver side window of a vehicle’s windshield within the 400 block of S. Summit Street. The damage is estimated at $350.

10:56 P.M.

Erica D. Kitchen-Roseman, 35, of Bowling Green was cited for willful want/disregard within the 1000 block of S. Main Street.

11:13 P.M.

Adam A. Lewton, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for nuisance party within the 100 block of N. Esterprise Street.

Joshua D. Hanna, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for open container of alcohol.

Samuel P. Johnson, 20, of Bowling Green was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol.

11:46 P.M.

Logan J. Stegman, 19, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol near the corner of E. Wooster Street and S. College Drive.

Nicholas A. Cote, 20, of Toledo was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

11:59 P.M.

Christian J. Craig, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for nuisance party within 200 block of Manvile Avenue.

Shane P. Clarke, 19, of Bowling Green; Sarah L. Lipovec, 18, of Bowling Green; and Sydney P. Reaman, 18, of Bowling Green were cited for underage possession of alcohol.

SUN., SEPT. 6

12:26 A.M.

Dar Nae N. Jones, 18, of Toledo was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of S. Main Street.

12:31 A.M.

Brandon L. Hittle, 20, of Delphos, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol and cited for open container of alcohol in Lot 3. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:50 A.M.

Julian C. Boose, 19, of Kansas, Ohio, and Jaquilynn A. Jurovcik, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, were cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol in Lot 4.

12:52 A.M.

Alyssa M. Sparks, 19, of Toledo and Filicity L. Hamilton, 20, of Toledo were cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol in Lot 3.

1:46 A.M.

Kylee K. Fellinger, 19, of Toledo and Rochel A. Niedzwiecki, 20, of Toledo were cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main Street.

Tyra N. Georgia, 20, of Toledo was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

3:20 A.M.

Caitlin A. Landwehr, 21, of Toledo was arrested for criminal damaging and criminal trespass within the 100 block of E. Merry Avenue. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

MON., SEPT. 7

12:18 A.M.

Brenden K. Doyle, 20, of Pickerington, Ohio, was cited for prohibited acts/use ID of another within the 200 block of N. Main Street.

12:55 A.M.

Caitlin E. Kulwicki, 21, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 100 block of E. Wooster Street.

1:08 A.M.

Armando G. Toral, 20, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for prohibited acts/use ID of another within the 100 block of E. Wooster Street.

1:43 A.M.

Courtney A. Zeigler, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 300 block of Pike Street.

Eric D. Johnson, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/fight and criminal damaging.

2:55 A.M.

Hannah M. A. Souslin, 20, of Norwalk, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence within the 200 block of E. Wooster Street.