Falcon Screches for Monday, April 16 – Tuesday, April 17

Dear Lazy Wardrobe, first of all, contrary to popular belief, girls are not dressing to impress you. We are going to wear what we feel comfortable in, and it’s way too cold right now for a sundress. Second of all, “recent spike”? Uh, no, pretty sure most girls have been wearing these for quite a while. And third of all, in regards to your comment about us not practicing yoga in these, I’m sorry, do you only wear tennis shoes when you’re going to play tennis? I didn’t think so.

— GIRL IN YOGA PANTS

I hate it when I go out of my way to host a party and my house gets absolutely demolished. Why do people think it’s kosher to leave beer cans behind my flat-screen TV? Speaking of beer cans, I’m providing you with beer, so at least have the courtesy to finish it. Don’t leave full cans around my house.

— HOST LOSES THE MOST

If you’re sober, don’t bother getting fast food on a weekend night. The workers will treat you like complete garbage either way. I know there’s a lot of drunken fools roaming the streets, but you should be nice, no, not a total bitch to me when I’m ordering. I’m not trying to inconvenience you.

— I’M SOBER AND I KNOW IT

We need some variety in downtown Bowling Green. I made my way there this weekend, and out of every bar came the same 808 drum beats. It all sounds the same. Maybe I have to be completely trashed to understand the music of today. To whoever DJs downtown, you can keep your faux rave music. I’m going to Howard’s Club H for something real.

— CULTURE KID

I’m so tired of people who passive-aggressively social-network their problems. Stick up for yourself and stop hiding behind your computer screen and your Facebook wall. Attack the problem at the source and maybe, just maybe, something will get resolved. Until then, I’m unfollowing you.

— TIRED OF YOUR TWEETS

Oh, hey ex-girlfriend! What’s up? It’s funny that you text me right after your boyfriend ditches you. Oh, you’re drinking a lot tonight? How cute. That will show him. Shouldn’t you have forgotten my phone number months ago? Just make your mistakes and leave me alone.

— IT’S A TRAP

Have you ever been to the Union on a Sunday night? Yeah, I wouldn’t suggest it. They give away your food after you waited for 10 minutes. But then again the people working were incredibly goofy and made the wait worth it. So actually go there on Sunday nights.

—IMPATIENT PATRON