Blotter for Saturday, April 28 – Sunday, April 29

SAT., APRIL 28

12:56 A.M.

Rashid J. Mansour, 19, of Delta, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination in City Lot 4.

1:08 A.M.

Shane J. Hennessy, 20, of Sylvania, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol and disorderly conduct/public urination; and Cody R. Gilliam, 21, of Kenton, Ohio, was cited for nuisance party within the 400 block of E. Court St.

1:49 A.M.

Nezaket Seda Ozbay, 21, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:04 A.M.

Preston W. Lantz, 19, of Archbold, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

2:05 A.M.

Robert John Hardy, 24, of Pemberville, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:25 A.M.

Brandon A. Oney, 19, of Cincinnati, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

2:50 A.M.

John Alex Smith, 20, of Mentor, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of S. Summit St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:26 A.M.

Zachary L. Hunnell, 20, of Mansfield, Ohio, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of a schedule IV drug within the 500 block of E. Reed St.

7:33 P.M.

Elroy T. Douglas, 19, of Carbondale, Ill.; and Anthony F. Nickerson, 21, of Mentor, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Prospect St.

9:52 P.M.

Prince Burton III, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

11:58 P.M.

Derek Z. Lucius, 24, of Toledo; and Samuel L. Meek, 24, of Martin, Ohio, were both cited for open container of alcohol near North Enterprise and Ridge streets.

SUN., APRIL 29

12:10 A.M.

Sasha M. Wyatt, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road.

12:41 A.M.

Alexander William Peters, 24, of Genoa, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 100 block of N. Main St.

12:53 A.M.

Tami K. Kanavel, 19, of Toledo, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol; Megan E. Peer, 19, of Northwood, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol; and Samantha Jean Uher, 18, of Millbury, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St.

1:00 A.M.

Christopher C. Billheimer, 29, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal trespass within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:00 A.M.

Gregory E.S. Howery, 25, of Troy, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/taunting within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:08 A.M.

Kodie Anthony Lerma, 19, of Archbold, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol in City Lot 4.

1:16 A.M.

Thomas P. McRitchie, 25, of Oak Harbor, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:25 A.M.

Jeremy Joseph Baker, 19, of Curtice, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:29 A.M.

Matthew Howard Cifranic, 18, of North Olmsted, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:30 A.M.

Brandon Michael Burke, 18, of Continental, Ohio; and Jacob L.V. Schwarzman, 18, of Continental, Ohio, were both cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St.

2:08 A.M.

Nicholas Pease and Spencer Zikovich were both cited for open container of alcohol within the 100 block of E. Wooster St. Personal information was not provided for either one.

2:26 A.M.

The Bowling Green Fire Division reportedly transported a male to Wood County Hospital within the 100 block of N. Main St. The male reportedly stated he was pushed down the stairs at a bar by an unknown white male wearing a black coat.

2:27 A.M.

Sean M. Maloney, 24, of Bowling Green, was arrested for burglary within the 800 block of Third St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:35 A.M.

Ameer N. Hassen, 23, of Bowling Green; Bryce K. Pechak, 23, of Solon, Ohio; and William Cole Schaaf, 22, of Bowling Green, were all cited for disorderly conduct/fighting.

2:57 A.M.

Complainant reported being struck in the face by a female subject within the 300 block of S. Mercer Road.

3:03 A.M.

Complainant reported burritos smashed all over her vehicle within the 400 block of E. Wooster St. The police unit advised only one burrito was on the car. After clean-up, there was no damage.

8:46 A.M.

The side mirror was knocked off of a vehicle within the 300 block of Conneaut Avenue sometime after 12:30 a.m. There were also scuffs on the door and the damage is estimated at $200.

11:35 A.M.

Someone reportedly took one picket slat from a privacy fence within the 100 block of S. College Drive sometime overnight. It caused about $50 in damage.

11:43 A.M.

An unknown person reportedly broke out the passenger side window of a vehicle with a rock and took a blue purse near Fifth and Elm streets. The purse was valued at $30 and contained a social security card, a driver’s license, work ID and $30 in cash.

1:35 P.M.

A Bud Light beer bottle and a frozen package of meat were reportedly tossed at the side of a house within the 800 block of Kildare Lane. The damage to the siding cost about $500 and the items were tossed at the house around 1:36 a.m.

4:08 P.M.

David L. Donnell, 58; Andrew Preston Heath, 22; and Griffin T. Jones, 26, all of Bowling Green, were cited for disorderly conduct/fighting at Stone Ridge Golf Club. Donnell was allegedly highly intoxicated and got into an argument with the other allegedly intoxicated subjects, who were reportedly belligerent to the bartender. Donnell allegedly grabbed one of them by the head/neck and threw him to the ground.

6:16 P.M.

A juvenile was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia within the 100 block of W. Washington St. He was lodged at the Juvenile Detention Center.