Blotter for Thursday, May 10 – Monday, May 14

THURS., MAY 10

12:27 A.M.

Randy A. Herman, 37, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired, refusing a blood test, open container in a motor vehicle, speeding and non use of safety belt within the 1000 block of N. Main St.

2:18 A.M.

A chair was reported stolen from Taco Bell on East Wooster Street. The chair was valued at $150.

2:30 A.M.

Christopher R. Maye, 23, of Woodville, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired near South Enterprise and Clough streets.

2:44 A.M.

David B. Gilbert, 29, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container of alcohol and littering/public property on Lot 4 in downtown. Gilbert allegedly drank a can of malt liquor and threw it on the ground.

2:59 A.M.

David B. Gilbert, 29, of Bowling Green, was cited for littering public property within the 100 block of N. Main Street. Gilbert allegedly threw a bottle from a balcony above a bar.

2:41 P.M.

Complainant reported that three unsupervised juveniles were throwing rocks and pine cones at people and she was hit in the head by one of them within the 1000 block of N. Main St. The parents were notified.

FRI., MAY 11

10:05 A.M.

Sherren Ann Walker, 44, of Toledo, was arrested for theft and trespassing at Walmart. Employees reported that they stopped Walker at the checkout lane where she allegedly hid 24 DVDs and Blu-rays in a tote and food in her purse. Walker was taken to the Wood County Justice Center.

10:25 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime around 3:30 a.m., an unknown person broke into the apartment through the front door within the 900 block of Klotz Road. The person left upon seeing the complainant on the couch. Nothing was taken, but damage was done to the door.

11:33 P.M.

Rogelio Esquivel, 31, of Fostoria, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol at Lot 1 in downtown.

SAT., MAY 12

1:13 A.M.

Kyle David Summer, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating and underage/under the influence within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

2:17 A.M.

Nicholas B. Anthony, 22, of Waterville, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

2:37 A.M.

Aaron Michael Armstrong, 26, of Defiance, Ohio, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired, possession of marijuana and peeling within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. Armstrong was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

10:29 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime since Friday morning, an unknown person dented the bottom of a garage door within the 300 block of Colony Lane. The damage is estimated at $250.

2:10 P.M.

Gary W. Lilly Jr., 35, of Helena, Ohio, was arrested for theft and criminal trespassing within the 400 block of S. Summit St. Lilly was allegedly observed taking several bikes, a mirror and a shovel but did not receive permission to take the property. Lilly was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

4:39 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person entered a vehicle within the 200 block of S. Main St. It was unknown whether the vehicle was locked and an iPhone was the only item missing.

4:58 P.M.

Latora Parker, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for robbery at Meijer. Parker allegedly inflicted physical harm on a loss prevention staff member and a bystanding customer by pulling and pushing away from them during an attempt to flee after a theft offense. Parker was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

10:51 P.M.

Chad N. Henck, 24, of Tontogany, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persistence and resisting arrest within the 500 block of S. Wintergarden Road.

SUN., MAY 13

1:32 A.M.

John W. Ponicki, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass, criminal damaging/property and disorderly conduct while intoxicated within the 100 block of N. Summit St. Ponicki allegedly made entry into a home, pushed out a window, broke a chain and damaged a door for a total of $300 in damage.

2:37 A.M.

Morgan Christopher Brogdon, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for assault at Lot 1 downtown. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:01 A.M.

Clayton T. Brahier, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and noncompliance near Fifth Street and Manville Avenue.

2:05 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 a.m. Sunday, his Playstation 3, controller, power cord and Battlefield 3 game were stolen from his residence within the 200 block of Manville Ave. The total value is $560.

3:02 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, someone slashed the right passenger rear tire of an unused vehicle within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. The damage was estimated at $25.

7:37 P.M.

Collin David Kirkbride, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct within the 1000 block of S. Main. St.

MON., MAY 14

5:38 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between noon Sunday and Monday morning, an unknown person broke the driver side rear window of a vehicle within the 400 block of Lehman Ave.

6:41 A.M.

Scott A. Businger, 41, of Bradner, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana, expired registration, unauthorized plates and noncompliance within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St.

10:20 A.M.

John J. Pollock III, 27, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 900 block of N. Prospect St.

5:53 P.M.

Kara R. Starnoni, 20; and Andrew T. Jordan, 20, both of Bowling Green, were cited for discharging a weapon within city limits at Wintergarden/St. John’s Nature Preserve. They allegedly fired a BB gun at a pop can in the park. The BB gun was confiscated.