Blotter for Thursday, February 23 – Sunday, February 26

THURS., FEB. 23

9:48 A.M.

A business within the 13900 block of County Home Road reported an employee theft. An investigation is pending.

12:33 P.M.

Jessica D. Dornoff, 25, of Weston, Ohio, and Candy Faye Harris, 51, also of Weston, were both cited for theft/shoplifting at Walmart. They were allegedly consuming Starbucks Frappuccinos without paying for the $2.48 drinks. Harris was advised she was no longer welcome at Walmart and would be arrested for criminal trespass upon return.

2:37 P.M.

A business within the 1000 block of S. Main St. reported art paint stolen on Feb. 18.

3:01 P.M.

Items were reported stolen from a house within the 600 block of Elm St. Complainant believes it could be roommates and an investigation is pending.

3:19 P.M.

A back garage door of a house was reported to be kicked in within the 10 block of Darlyn Drive.

11:18 P.M.

Complainant reported a male subject threw feces at her car within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. The police believe the feces to actually be dirt.

FRI., FEB. 24

1:04 A.M.

Complainant reported three white males and one white female tried to fight with him near East Court and North Main streets. He was able to run away.

7:57 A.M.

Joseph A. Delacerda, 30, of Toledo, was arrested on two active Wood County felony contempt of court warrants near East Wooster Street and I-75. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

9:59 A.M.

Complainant reported his 2002 Red Dodge Neon stolen from his driveway within the 100 block of E. Merry Ave. The vehicle was unlocked and the keys were inside.

11:31 A.M.

An unknown person took cologne and a pair of Nike shoes from a vehicle within the 100 block of E. Merry Ave. They were each valued at $60.

12:15 P.M.

Nathan M. Ackerman, 29, of Toledo, was cited for possession of marijuana in Courthouse Square.

1:05 P.M.

A city trash bin was reported to have been destroyed sometime overnight within the 500 block of N. Enterprise St.

5:37 P.M.

David A. Engle, 41, of Bowling Green, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired and endangering children within the 600 block of Klotz Road. He allegedly had two children in the vehicle with him.

10:54 P.M.

Cory Alexander Diglia was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St. No personal information was provided.

11:01 P.M.

Benjamin C. Salway, 23, of Celina, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol near Clough and State streets.

SAT., FEB. 25

12:31 A.M.

Kelsey Lynn Cole, 18, of Leipsic, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia within the 200 block of N. Main St.

12:47 A.M.

Taylor D. Frazer, 19, of Bryan, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol, and Trenton Ray Gubbins, 18, also of Bryan, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:07 A.M.

Joshua Charles Poore, 23, of Wauseon, Ohio, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia along with obstructing official business in City Lot 4. He allegedly tried to conceal the contraband and became uncooperative when the arresting officer tried to remove him from the vehicle. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:23 A.M.

Three windows were reported broken at a house within the 300 block of E. Reed Ave., along with the front passenger mirror broken off of a vehicle. The front storm door window was valued at $100; the side door window was valued at $50; the double-hung window was valued at $250; and the car mirror was valued at $200. The complainant reported hosting a party when it happened.

1:31 A.M.

Manny Abdul Richardson, 24, of Ann Arbor, Mich., and Anissa Montreese Thomas, 19, were cited for disorderly conduct within the 200 block of N. Main St.

12:18 P.M.

Complainant reported that a driver of a dump truck or snow plow that was ahead of her in traffic intentionally dumped the salt contents of the truck onto the front of her vehicle near Haskins and West Poe roads. The incident occurred on Feb. 11 and the complainant has since had her windshield repaired.

2:05 P.M.

Barbara Jean Hartman, 21, of North Baltimore, Ohio, was arrested for felony theft within the 1100 block of S. Main St. and was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center. She had allegedly been concealing small amounts of cash from the cash drawer at her place of employment, totalling at least $1,100 during the past year and a half.

2:45 P.M.

Sharon Hsiang Lee, 57, of Bowling Green, was cited for theft/shoplifting and obstructing official business at Meijer. She had allegedly filled produce bags with candy and tried to pay for the candy as cabbage. She also allegedly switched price tags on clothing in order to pay clearance on fully priced clothing. She was also reported to be found with two social security cards and several credit cards that were not in her name.

11:20 P.M.

Amber Nicole Boyer, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct. She was allegedly kicking and breaking bottles within the 200 block of N. Church St.

11:25 P.M.

Matthew A. Drummer, 21, of Wauseon, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St.

11:46 P.M.

Luke A. Tramte, 18, of Painesville, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol, underage possession of alcohol and littering within the 200 block of N. Church St.

11:48 P.M.

Chad A. Hoffman, of Columbia City, Ind., was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol, and Jared L. Pendleton, 21, of Bryan, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St.

11:57 P.M.

Steven E. Diehl, 22, of Ridgeville Corners, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and Carlos Antonio Reyes, 20, of Archbold, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of N. Church St.

SUN., FEB. 26

12:50 A.M.

Austin Michael Brown, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 1400 block of Burrwood Ave.

12:51 A.M.

Jimis Shukri, 21, of Ypsilanti, Mich., was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Main St.

12:55 A.M.

Complainant reported dirt thrown at a house within the 500 block of N. Prospect St. There was no damage.

1:08 A.M.

Laura M. Baker, 23, of Sidney, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia; Jessica D. Crutchfield, 20, of Sidney, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol; and Ian T. Stiver, 23, of Sidney, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana in City Lot 2.

1:26 A.M.

Zackary Ellenberger, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near East Court and North Prospect streets.

1:31 A.M.

Ryan C. Kleman, 21, of Kalida, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 300 block of S. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:56 A.M.

Zachary A. Seifert, 20, of Waterville, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol and cited for prohibited acts within the 200 block of N. Church St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:21 A.M.

Complainant reported an iPhone stolen within the 100 block of N. Main St. The phone was worth $300.

2:35 A.M.

Amanda M. Milkovich, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of E. Court St. She allegedly threw a glass bottle on the ground and shattered it in a parking lot.

2:38 A.M.

Matthew J. Bowen, 22, of Attica, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of W. Court St.

11:33 A.M.

James Perry was arrested on an active Bowling Green Police Division failure to appear in court warrant within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center and no personal information on him was provided.

12:00 P.M.

Two windows were broken out of an address within the 1000 block of N. Main St. sometime between 9:15 p.m. the previous night and 6:15 a.m. One window had a rock thrown through it and the other appeared to be punched out. The total damage was valued at $200.

1:19 P.M.

Ross Allen Bailey, 18, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft/shoplifting at Walmart and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center. He reportedly tried to steal two pairs of boxer briefs valued at $10.12, and allegedly tried to flee when confronted by asset protection staff. He is now banned from the store.

3:13 P.M.

Complainant reported a damaged driver side mirror on a vehicle within the 200 block of N. Prospect St. The damage is valued at about $75.

7:27 P.M.

Jason A. Brown, 25, of Maumee, was arrested for inducing panic within the 900 block of N. Grove St. He was allegedly playing with children in the yard and pointing an airsoft gun at them. A neighbor reportedly believed the gun was real and called 911.