Blotter for Thursday, January 2- Sunday, January 3

THURS., FEB. 2

7:55 P.M.

Daniel C. Loera, 36, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct/intoxicated-unable to care for self within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

8:25 P.M.

Michael S. Schmidt, 26, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal damaging within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

FRI., FEB. 3

2:03 A.M.

Christian R. Bellis, 19, of Willowick, Ohio, was cited for criminal damage and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:37 A.M.

Matthew J. Ducey, 24, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persistence and resisting arrest within the 200 block of N. Main St. He was allegedly taunting people on the sidewalk and was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

5:34 P.M.

Complainant reported attempted fraud within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road. She reportedly placed an ad to sublet her apartment and was contacted by an unknown person asking for a deduction of the first month’s rent and for her to wire the remaining money to an unknown location.

7:22 P.M.

A 17-year-old juvenile was reported to have stolen a $4 bottle of Kamchatka Vodka from a store within the 800 block of Haskins Road.

8:08 P.M.

A TomTom GPS and an Apple iPod Touch with a pink case were reported stolen from a vehicle believed to have been unlocked within the 200 block of N. Main St. They were valued at $150 and $250, respectively.

11:18 P.M.

Shane Michael Anthony Fleitz, 24, of Loveland, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol near Clough and South College streets.

SAT., FEB. 4

1:02 A.M.

Colin A. Leverette, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container near East Oak and North Main streets.

1:26 A.M.

Ronald G. Scott II, 22, of Curtice, Ohio, was cited for open container within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:33 P.M.

A windshield was reported to be broken by a bat or pipe and the front passenger-side window was kicked in within the 800 block of E. Napoleon Road. The damage was valued at $500.

1:50 A.M.

Brendon R. Krafcik, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal trespassing and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

2:07 A.M.

Complainant reported a group of males dressed in dark clothes firing a gun into the air within the 900 block of Klotz Road. When police units arrived, subjects were gone but 7 millimeter shell casings were located and collected.

2:20 A.M.

Carlos Hernandez III, 18, of Oregon, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol in City Lot 1.

2:26 A.M.

Justin M. Laureano, 24, of Bowling Green, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 300 block of N. Prospect St.

2:36 A.M.

An assault was reported near East Court and North Summit streets. The suspect is a light-skinned, heavyset black male wearing a T-shirt, who walked eastbound on Court Street.

3:24 A.M.

Nicholas W. Keller, 19, of Johnstown, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespass/habitation and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 700 block of N. Grove St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

9:54 A.M.

An electrical box that fell against a car was reported to have been possibly kicked over within the 100 block of S. Enterprise St.

10:43 A.M.

Complainant reported someone stole a red scooter with a silver handlebar from in front of an address within the 200 block of S. Grove St. The scooter was valued at $20.

11:46 A.M.

Complainant reported his vehicle was broken into overnight within the 200 block of E. Napoleon Road. The driver-side door lock was completely pried out, the dash was damaged and the radio was partially pulled out and damaged, though nothing appeared to be taken. The total damage of the vehicle was estimated to be $500.

3:39 P.M.

Brett M. Maag, 19, of Leipsic, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol near East Poe and Thurstin streets.

7:41 P.M.

Matthew W. Evans, 20, of Westfield Center, Ohio, was cited for theft and underage possession of alcohol at Meijer after allegedly trying to take three bottles of alcohol in his backpack.

10:00 P.M.

Tyler D. Billeg, 19, of Upper Sandusky, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of E. Oak St.

11:05 P.M.

Joseph Edward Hinde, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 600 block of E. Wooster St. and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

SUN., FEB. 5

12:05 A.M.

Norman Lott, 22, of Toledo, was cited for a red light violation and possession of marijuana near East Wooster and North Mercer streets.

12:14 A.M.

Tyler J. Garwood, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container of alcohol near Clough and South Summit streets.

12:51 A.M.

Lauren Michelle Stephens, 19, of Dublin, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St.

12:58 A.M.

A back hatch window was broken on a vehicle within the 800 block of 7th St., causing $200 in damage.

2:31 A.M.

Loren Ashley Widmyer, 23, of Perrysburg, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

2:33 A.M.

Jazmine M. Martin, 20, of Bowling Green; and Donovan D. Rains, 21, of Obetz, Ohio, were cited for disorderly conduct within the 100 block of E. Oak St.

2:39 A.M.

An assault was reported within the 100 block of W. Court St. A witness stated the victim was struck by a group of black men walking eastbound on Court Street.

2:45 A.M.

Seth W. Schafer, 18, of McComb, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

2:56 A.M.

Vincent Branch, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited disorderly conduct/loud music within the 700 block of 5th St.

3:00 A.M.

Shelly Sue Valenti, 30, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct with persistence within the 200 block of N. Main St. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:05 A.M.

Zachary D. Crawford, 19, of Findlay, was arrested for underage under the influence within the 400 block of E. Napoleon Road. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:08 A.M.

Carly A. Grant, 23, of Findlay, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and a marked lanes violation near East Wooster and Troup streets.

3:11 A.M.

Adam Hannon, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal mischief and criminal trespassing within the 100 block of E. Court St. He allegedly urinated into the passenger side of a delivery vehicle and was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

4:02 A.M.

Leroy Breon Spencer, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persistence within the 900 block of Klotz Road. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.