German midfielder Michelle Hochstadt joins Falcons from Eagles, brings additional MSU influence 

Drake Harlett
Bowling Green, OH – Head Coach Chris Fox coaching in first game at home at Cochrane Stadium in Bowling Green, Ohio

Bowling Green women’s soccer announced their second new signing in as many days, bringing in sophomore midfielder Michelle Hochstadt from Morehead State.  

As an Eagle in 2023, Hochstadt played in all 20 games and started in 13, including the Ohio Valley Conference (OVC) championship game, where she scored the lone goal to give Morehead State the win over Tennessee Tech.  

Hochstadt is a native of Frankfurt, Germany, where she played for the Eintracht Frankfurt women’s organization, spending three seasons with the U17 squad and four seasons with Eintracht Frankfurt II in the second division of German women’s soccer. 

The move was likely influenced by new Falcon head coach Chris Fox, who made the move from Morehead State at the conclusion of the 2023 season after earning the Eagles a conference championship and their first NCAA tournament appearance since 2013.