Checking your vitals

This week, the Pulse checks the vitals of Preston Ramsey, a senior majoring in Human Development and Family Studies.

What groups/activities do you participate in on campus? Kappa Kappa Psi – (Honor Band Fraternity), Believe in BG Core Committee, Student Alumni Connection and Marching Band.

What’s your favorite hobby? Running. I enjoy it.

What’s one characteristic of yourself that you think makes you stand out? My outgoing personality.

What motto do you live by? Live every day to the fullest.

What’s your biggest pet peeve? I do not like people that cannot drive proficiently, a.k.a. ‘bad drivers.’

If you were given a super power what would it be? The power to be invisible – like when you’re in front of a class of 50 people and you have to give a speech.

What has been your most enjoyable age so far? 22, because I got to visit Europe twice.

What’s your greatest fear? Spiders and needles.

Is there any advice you wish you’d have been told when first starting out in college? Procrastination is actually bad, and having two alarm clocks is good.

What’s your favorite way to express yourself? Performing music, not just sitting in a room and listening to it.

Do you have any superstitions or lucky rituals? The time 6:15, not specifically a.m. or p.m

What’s your favorite day of the week? Saturday = Game Day

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? I would be the Cymbal Tech for the Ottawa Velvet Ponies.