Celebrating Unity

Several campus Christian groups came together last night for a service to worship together and recognize the unity between the various groups.

About 150 students attended the event from groups including h2o, Cru, IMPACT, Creed on Campus, Active Christians Today, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Kingdom Empowerment.

Chad Frank, staff member of h2o, said the event was organized “to celebrate the Christian unity that’s already present on campus.”

Members of the groups were also “celebrating what God has done and what He currently is doing through the various groups at BGSU,” Frank said.

The event included Christian rap artists, a talk by Steve Rieske of Cru, praise and worship music, and group prayer. This was the third year for the event, and Frank expects a similar event to be held again next year.

Angela Arnold, a member of H20, enjoyed the event and was impressed by the solidarity shown among the various groups.

“It was really cool that all the Christian groups came together and did something,” she said.