THE BLOTTER

SUNDAY, Feb. 5: A male student passed out in the lobby of Bromfield at 2 a.m. He was taken to Wood County Hospital.A large concrete trash can was placed in the middle of Ridge Street, near Olscamp at 6:30 a.m. It was pushed to the side of the road but was still considered hazardous.

Maintenance was requested at 7:58 p.m. at Mac West. A glass door was still opening after being locked, but was repaired.

A stereo theft was reported at 1:20 p.m. from Lot 6.

At 10:36 p.m. a hockey player was injured and taken to Wood County Hospital. MONDAY, Feb. 6: A sweeper was reported stolen from the Tech building at around 5:02 a.m.

At 7:28 a.m. two purses were reported found in the bottom of a garbage can.

An unknown amount of money was reported stolen overnight from a Kreischer office at 9:38 a.m.

A theft was reported from an office in Perry Stadium at 10:45 a.m.

A glitch was reported in the Offenhauer East fire alarm system at 3:05 p.m. There was no evacuation.

Five people were stuck in an elevator in Offenhauer West elevator number two at 5:42 p.m. Maintenance and fire dept. responded and were able to free the riders. The elevator was shut down for the night.

At 10:32 p.m. maintenance was informed about a toilet that wouldn’t stop flushing in Anderson on the fourth floor.

TUESDAY, Feb. 7: At midnight the sliding doors were not closing properly at Mac West. Maintenance was informed.

An officer issued a verbal warning to a person driving on the causeway at around 7:34 p.m.

The Blotter is compiled from information provided by University police. Wed. night’s Blotter was not available.