Police Blotter for 11/07/06

SUNDAY

2:12 a.m.

Female caller advised police that a man with a gun was in a vehicle with four others near Olscamp. Police located the subject but no weapons were found.

6:40 a.m.

Ricky Laman Walston, 23, of Bowling Green, arrested for criminal trespassing and damaging at a Fairview Avenue apartment. He had been found sitting on the resident’s couch and was unwelcome at the apartment. The caller believed he broke a piece of wood off of the door jam with his weight. Walston also had a Lucas County felony warrant for larceny. He was taken to jail.

7:54 a.m.

Bradley H. Bartel, 24, of Lakewood, Ohio, arrested for criminal trespassing and criminal damaging after he broke into a back porch at a West Wooster Street home and got in the hot tub. When the caller found him, he was asleep. The screen door was also reported to be damaged. Bartel was taken to jail.

10:30 a.m.

Passenger side window reported broken by an unknown person on East Napoleon Road, causing $500 in damage overnight.

3:23 p.m.

Two female students ordered drinks and then drank them inside the Falcon’s Nest without paying for the items.

4:02 p.m.

Ash Street resident reported receiving a threatening phone call from her ex-boyfriend.

4:54 p.m.

Juveniles reported lying down in the in the roadway at Fairview Avenue and Poe Road.

5:25 p.m.

Parkview Avenue resident called to report an adult neighbor assaulted juveniles on North Main Street. The report was forwarded to the juvenile prosecutor’s office.