Blotter for 11/29/06

Monday

8:58 a.m.

Front window of a vehicle parked on South Main Street reported broken with a cinder block sometime overnight, causing $1,500 in damage.

9:24 a.m.

Front window of a vehicle parked on South Main Street reported broken, causing $500 in damage.

3:01 p.m.

Bad checks reported at a South Main Street business.

3:23 p.m.

Male orange declawed cat with only one eye reported missing.

5:19 p.m.

A bat was found in Harshman. The bat was caught in the 4th floor lounge and released.

5:29 p.m.

A Kohl Hall resident reported his room was broken into and items were stolen over Thanksgiving break.

5:50 p.m.

South Main Street resident reported another woman put inappropriate pictures of her on the Internet.

6:37 p.m.

Unknown person reported to have stolen two bags of clothing, valued at $600, from a car parked on North Enterprise Street. The man who reported the incident was found to have an active warrant for failing to pay for parking tickets. He was taken into custody and posted bail.

11:04 p.m.

Mark Allen Crouch, 43, of Columbus, was arrested for disorderly conduct at an East Wooster Street hotel. He was found intoxicated in the lobby and was unable to care for himself.

11:13 p.m.

A maintenance call was made to remove a rat from Batchelder.

11:52 p.m.

Margaretio Jaso, 34, of Bowling Green, arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to follow marked lanes at Wooster Street and Dunbridge Road. Police found a pipe in his glove box and later, a burnt spoon under the driver’s seat.

11:54 p.m.

Male reported to have thrown a beer at a bar bouncer on North Main Street after his wife was asked to leave. The officer was unable to locate him.