Address from football coach Gregg Brandon

BGSU Faculty, Students, Staff and the BG Community, On behalf of everyone within the BGSU football family, I would like to express our thanks for the outstanding support we received at the “Clash in Cleveland” last week. There was a great atmosphere, particularly in the “Dawg Pound” filled with all of our students. Our players were excited to see so many friendly faces who made the trip west on a holiday weekend. It was awesome to see the “terrible towels” going and to hear the roar on third and fourth downs. You were all as much involved in that fourth down goal-line stand as the defense itself. You really had the place rocking! We are proud of the fact that we have posted the best record in the MAC over the last five years and one reason for that has been the zealousness that our fans have shown at home in Doyt Perry Stadium. The “Doyt” is a special place to be in the fall, and I hope you will continue to follow our team as we look to contend for a MAC East title in November. The MAC championship quest starts this Saturday at 3 p.m. against Buffalo. The players and coaches know we can count on you to create the home field advantage that all programs crave. We feel very fortunate to have great fans like you. ROCK THE DOYT!

Gregg Brandon Head Football Coach