Police Blotter

Saturday

12:25 a.m.

Rowland Sledge was cited for criminal trespassing, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer and underage under the influence at the Union.

1:03 a.m.

An ambulance was requested to Mac North to aid a student with alcohol poisoning.

1:09 a.m.

Douglas J. Lukach was cited for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and for head lights required at night at the intersection of Wooster and Williams streets.

4:32 a.m.

A student reported that someone stole her cell phone, iPod and car keys from her dorm room in Bromfield.

3:37 p.m.

A student reported that several males on the 4th floor of Mac West were harassing females and reportedly trying to solicit sex. The men were not believed to be BG students.

Sunday

3:32 p.m.

Vehicle parked on Fairview Avenue reported damaged overnight, causing $500 in damage to the passenger side front quarter panel.

6:04 p.m.

Man reported to have threatened a nurse at Wood County Hospital on West Wooster Street.

8:06 p.m.

Vehicle reported to have crashed in the front yard of the Juvenile Detention Center on East Gypsy Lane, taking out a fire hydrant. The driver was cited for failure to maintain reasonable control.