Blotter

Monday

12:30 a.m.

Student requested maintenance to fix heat which is not working in Mac North.

10:44 a.m.

Employees at an East Wooster Street tanning center reported a man was taking pictures of employees and had “creepy behavior” that included carrying a spray bottle of vodka.

7:16 p.m.

Workout bag, business documents, a pair of prescription glasses and an electric dictionary reported stolen from an East Wooster Street gas station. The caller said he’d left his car unlocked.

7:51 p.m.

Fernando B. Alvarez, 21, of Bowling Green, arrested for criminal mischief at an East Wooster Street restaurant. Police reports, said he had attempted to take a radio.

9:06 p.m.

The odor of marijuana coming from a dorm room in Offenhauer East. It turned out that the odor was on the student’s clothes and there was no marijuana in the room.

10:17 p.m.

Complainant reported that someone shot off fireworks in the 3rd floor restroom in Mac West. Campus police unit advised someone had set papers on fire.

11:41 p.m.

Window of a vehicle parked on South Prospect Street reported broken out by steel pellets from a sling shot, causing $150 in damage.

Tuesday

2:38 a.m.

Andrew J. Wyant. 21, of Findlay, Ohio, cited for operating a vehicle while under the influence and speeding at Evers Avenue and Main Street.

3:44 a.m.

Caller reported a light bar, value $300, was stolen from his truck while it was parked at Summit Street and Napoleon Road.