Police Blotter for 10/24 and 10/25

Wednesday

12:20 a.m.

Sarah G. Mabel, of Euclid, Ohio, was cited for possession of paraphernalia, and John Gordon, of Shaker Heights, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana. Police were responding to a report that several people sitting in a van in campus lot 6. Mabel and Gordon were inside the van with two other people.

Thursday

12:11 a.m.

Police received a report of a couple having sex in a blue van on North Main Street. Police found the van but there was no one inside.

12:37 a.m.

Howard Wilfred Johnston, 48, of Bowling Green, was arrested for having an open container of alcohol while lying on a bench inside the Quick Clean laundry mat on East Wooster Street.

12:55 a.m.

Sarah Luker, 19, of Cincinnati, was cited for underage drinking at a bar on North Main Street.

1:16 a.m.

Kyle J. Smith, 19, of Weston, Ohio, was cited for underage drinking at Uptown/Downtown.

2:21 a.m.

Blake A. Feaster, 22, of Maumee, Ohio, was issued a civil citation for public urination.

2:48 a.m.

Daniel Dean Harlan, 43, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for possession of marijuana, and Seth A. Runion, 23, of Fostoria, Ohio, was arrested possession of marijuana and possible drub paraphernalia. Both were parked in a car on West Oak Street.

4:01 a.m.

Someone reported a cell phone stolen from a bar on North Main Street.