Latta deserves the Republican nomination

The Ohio 5th Congressional District deserves a fantastic representative.

Bob Latta is an honorable man who will fight for lower taxes, our Second Amendment right, and our right to life.

Latta will also assure that U.S. 5th Congressional District representation is of high quality.

Born in 1987, unfortunately I was not represented very long by Delbert Latta – Bob Latta’s father. The Latta family has a legacy of excellence when it comes to representing conservatism in northwest Ohio.

We must remember this district is a solid representation of agriculture, small business and industry, all at their finest.

To ensure the district continues in increased prosperity, we must elect a true fiscal conservative like Bob Latta.

As an intern for Congressman Gillmor in his Defiance office this past summer, I was pleased to learn what a great congressman can do for our district and country.

In the time since the untimely passing of Paul Gillmor, I have become confident Latta is the strong leader we need in Congress now.

He is not only a great human and representative, but he is also an amazing father, role model and community member.

– Justin Barnhart Sophomore, Education