Content Any Way U Want It!

Content Any Way U Want It!

Content Any Way U Want It!

Join our team
Join the Falcon Media team for Spring semester - paid staff positions, internships, volunteer opportunities. Applications open now until October 13. Get the details!
September 21, 2023

• A Theatrical Rivalry with Love and Despair
    By Jay Grummel If We Were Villains has a way of making the horrifics acts of rivals and the blurry line of morals poetic. At first glance I didn’t think I’d enjoy this book as much as I did, especially with the amount of times it quoted Shakespeare. However, after diving into this dark academic […]
  • Falcon Four: Series for Back-to-School Nostalgia
    By Jay Grummel For some of us going back to classes is dreadful and for others it’s exciting. Personally, I am happy to be back on campus and with some structure, but I am also happily procrastinating  a lot of my responsibilities. To get back into the groove of things, here’s a Falcon Four of […]
September 21, 2023

Latta deserves the Republican nomination

The Ohio 5th Congressional District deserves a fantastic representative.

Bob Latta is an honorable man who will fight for lower taxes, our Second Amendment right, and our right to life.

Latta will also assure that U.S. 5th Congressional District representation is of high quality.

Born in 1987, unfortunately I was not represented very long by Delbert Latta – Bob Latta’s father. The Latta family has a legacy of excellence when it comes to representing conservatism in northwest Ohio.

We must remember this district is a solid representation of agriculture, small business and industry, all at their finest.

To ensure the district continues in increased prosperity, we must elect a true fiscal conservative like Bob Latta.

As an intern for Congressman Gillmor in his Defiance office this past summer, I was pleased to learn what a great congressman can do for our district and country.

In the time since the untimely passing of Paul Gillmor, I have become confident Latta is the strong leader we need in Congress now.

He is not only a great human and representative, but he is also an amazing father, role model and community member.

– Justin Barnhart Sophomore, Education