Police Blotter

Sunday

1:27 p.m.

Overnight someone broke two windows of a garage on East Wooster Street.

Monday

9:24 a.m.

A student was taken to the Wood County Hospital after having a seizure in the Math Science Building.

3:09 p.m.

Howard Wilfred Johnston, 48, of Bowling Green, was cited in City Lot 1 for having an open container of alcohol in public.

3:10 p.m.

A Third Street resident reports someone broke into her apartment. She came home to find the patio door open and she’s certain she locked it the night before when she left. Nothing was missing from inside the apartment.

3:54 p.m.

An R.A. told campus police he smelled marijuana on the second floor of Kohl. It turned out to be burnt chicken.

6:03 p.m.

Campus police were unable to locate a woman who became angry and began throwing chairs in the Union. According to witnesses in the Black Swamp Pub, the woman had been in the bar earlier and refused to pay for a drink she insisted had already been paid for. The woman left without paying. She then returned and the bartender refused to serve her another drink. At that point the women, described as a 5 foot 7 inch black female, accused the bartender of being prejudiced and stormed off toward the Falcons Nest were witnesses said she began throwing the chairs.

7:11 p.m.

Howard Wilfred Johnston, 48, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct as he was unable to care for himself after police found him stumbling onto South Main Street.