A week in review, blotter style

Tuesday

10:06 a.m.

Complainant’s said their bicycle was stolen from bike rack on west side of the Administration Building sometime between 7/2 and 7/9/07

Thursday

6:34 p.m.

A verbal argument was observed on court four in the Student Recreational Center. The players were given the option of playing on another court, or leaving the complex. They decided to play on another court.

Friday

6:19 a.m.

Unknown subject(s) toilet papered a house on Dill Avenue and threw ketchup and mustard on the sidewalk.

7:24 a.m.

Tires stolen off a vehicle in a parking lot on Fairview Avenue. All four tires valued at $3,000.

8:01 a.m.

Melanie M. Alt, 27, of New Riegel, Ohio, reports that her car, a 1999 maroon Ford Taurus, valued at $4,000, was taken overnight.

9:14 a.m.

Mark R. Isenberg, 21, of North Baltimore, Ohio, reports that his car, valued at $5,000 was taken sometime overnight. Wood County Sheriff’s found the car that had been involved in a crash overnight and left unattended.

2:10 p.m.

Suspicious male subject observed near business administration building taking photographs. Officer asked for I.D of subject, who was a student taking photographs for a class project.

Saturday

12:01 a.m.

Bruce K. Weldy, 40, of Atlanta, N.Y., was arrested for yelling at and chasing a tow truck driver who was attempting to tow his vehicle. Weldy admitted to consuming a large amount of alcohol earlier in the evening.

Derrick C. Ault, 22, of Wellington, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct for lying down in the middle of East Wooster Street. When officers ask what he was doing he said, “I want you to run me over.” Ault was involved in other disorderly conduct complaints earlier in the evening for fighting.

7:03 p.m.

Several people were warned for soliciting Church donations from passing motorists at the intersection of Poe Road and Wooster Street.

Sunday

11:43 a.m.

A car was broken into overnight on East Merry Avenue. A case containing 250 CD’s was stolen and liquid soap had been poured on the driver’s seat.

Monday

7:30 a.m.

Overnight, unknown subjects broke out the front passenger side window of a car on Fairview Avenue, stealing a CD player and speakers and leaving blood all over the seats and trunk.

9:50 a.m.

James A. Cranker, 76, of Bowling Green was warned for urinating in front of Carol J. Miller, 57, also of Bowling Green, at the City Park. Cranker admits to urinating but Miller states she did not see his genitals.