Blotter for Sept. 4, 2007

Saturday

2:47 a.m. Jason Wood, 28, of Maple Heights, Ohio, was cited for public urination on Court Street.

2:59 a.m. Someone threw a cinder block through the driver’s side window of a car parked on North Main Street, causing and estimated $150 worth of damage.

3:32 a.m. Someone broke out the back window of a house on Scott Hamilton Avenue.

3:48 a.m. Ryan T. McKay, 19, of Westlake, Ohio, was arrested for underage drinking on East Wooster Street.

10:04 a.m. A car was rear-ended at the intersection of Poe Road and Main Street after the driver of the second car suffered a heart attack and lost control of the vehicle. The driver of the second vehicle was taken to the Wood County Hospital.

10:58 a.m. A car struck a mailbox on West Wooster Street. The driver was having difficulty breathing and trying to drive himself to the Wood County Hospital. The driver was driven the rest of the way to the hospital by his passenger.

3:50 p.m. Ian T. Jacob, 21, of Brecksville, Ohio, was arrested for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. According to witnesses, Jacob was highly intoxicated in a bar on East Wooster Street and was asked to leave. He then went outside and broke the side mirror of a car in the parking lot.

10:09 p.m. Kevan E. Stephenson, 35, of Bowling Green, was arrested and taken to the Wood County Justice Center for using a weapon while intoxicated, domestic violence and aggravated menacing. Police responded to a call about shots being fired from a house on Leroy Avenue. According to three witnesses who left the house after the shots were fired, Stephenson fired two rounds from a sniper rifle into the air following an argument with his wife over whether or not they would be going to Columbus to visit relatives over Labor Day.

11:31 p.m. Stacey L. Dalman, 30, of Bowling Green, was arrested and taken to the Wood County Justice Center for domestic violence at a home on North Main Street.

11:45 p.m. Fransico R. Martinez, 19, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the corner of Summit Street and Merry Avenue.

Sunday

12:15 a.m. Marie I. Cuellar, 29, of Bowling Green, was arrested taken to the Wood County Justice Center for assaulting another woman in an apartment on East Napoleon Road.

1:23 a.m. Police were called to the scene of a large fight in front of Uptown. Mohamed K. Mallah II, 29, of Toledo, was arrested for assault and taken to the Wood County Justice Center. Jason Keith Hazel, 28, of Burton, Mich., was arrested for assault and taken to the Wood County Hospital. John Eugene Hazel, 24, also of Burton, was arrested for disorderly conduct.

2:07 a.m. Todd E. Jones, 23, and Daniel Ball, 23, both of Perrysburg, were issued civil citations for fighting outside a bar on North Main Street.

2:49 a.m. Sheamus M. Conrad, 23, of Lakewood, Ohio, was issued a civil citation for public urination.

3:02 a.m. Alexander J. Rigda, 20, of Amherst, Ohio, was warned for public urination.

3:15 a.m. Dustin P. Smith, 20, of Hicksville, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

11:37 p.m. A bike, valued at $250, was stolen from outside a home on Blue Jay Drive sometime after 9:30 p.m.

11:43 p.m. Julio Cesar Celis-Conde, 41, of Bowling Green, was arrested and taken to the Wood County Justice Center for domestic violence.

Monday

12:07 a.m. Michael J. David, 21, of Brunswick, Ohio, was issued a civil citation for having an open container of alcohol.

2:09 a.m. Frederick D. Claybaugh, 45, of Bowling Green, was cited for providing a place for underage drinking.