Blotter 7/27-7/30

Friday

11:27 a.m.

The driver of a light blue mid-size vehicle drove off without paying for $18.75 worth of gas from Barney’s on North Main.

11:45 a.m.

L. Joni Wilson, 38, of Perrysburg, Ohio, reports that her husband, Jon A. Wilson, 36, also of Perrysburg, is calling her at work and making threats. Police advised Jon Wilson of the complaint and he claimed that his wife had threatened to kill him earlier in the day.

4:01 p.m.

A Fifth Third Bank customer reports that $500 was debited from his account earlier today without his permission.

7:09 p.m.

The desk clerk of a hotel on East Wooster reports receiving sexually explicit phone calls from an unknown male subject while at the front desk. The clerk is scared the subject may come into the hotel.

Saturday

8:08 p.m.

Amanda K. Bruce, 30, of Bowling Green, reports that she was refinishing a desk on her porch when she went inside her Sixth Street home. Moments later she saw a shadow go across her porch and she went outside to find that the desk was gone, believing two subjects had put the desk in a green sedan and driven off towards Wooster Street. Police located the vehicle and Lauren Ashley Bryant, 20, of Westfield, Ind., was arrested for the incident.

Monday

6:44 a.m.

Sometime overnight, unknown subject(s) dumped red and blue food coloring on a car parked on Fairview Avenue. No permanent damage was done.

9:47 a.m.

Sometime between 8:00 and 9:30 a.m. someone bent open a tampon machine located in a government office on East Gypsy Lane Road and stole $5 in coins.

2:15 p.m.

A Second Street resident reported that a package containing a natural light mirror, valued at $50, was taken from her back porch.

4:06 p.m.

A woman reports someone opening a VISA account in her name in August 2006 and charging $1145.