Blotter

Monday

9:17 a.m.

Graffiti reported between Sam B’s and Panera. A postal box and the Panera alley door were spray-painted.

12:21 p.m.

A bike, valued at $40, was stolen from a home on Second Street and another bike was left in its place.

7:16 p.m.

Several bikes were reported stolen from the city pool.

Tuesday

1:16 a.m.

A Palmer Street resident observed two teenage boys on bikes open the door of his wife’s unlocked car. When he yelled at the two subjects they fled on foot. Nothing was taken from the vehicle.

10:45 a.m.

A Brookwood Drive home was entered into and several items were stolen overnight.

12:54 p.m.

A white female, driving a red Saturn, drove off without paying for $15.20 worth of gas from a station on East Wooster.

8:23 p.m.

A bike, valued at $100, was stolen from a home on South Grove Street.

11:10 p.m.

Brittany J. Walker, 21, of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, was arrested for assaulting another female at a bar on East Wooster. According to police reports, Walker had confronted the other female about rumors she had be spreading about her.

Wednesday

12:21 p.m.

The driver of and older white pick-up truck drove off from a North Main Street gas station without paying for $26.01 worth of fuel.

1:46 p.m.

A parking pass for the Enclave was stolen from vehicle parked at the apartment complex Saturday night. The subjects also threw Sushi inside the vehicle on top of a jacket.

4:08 p.m.

An unlocked bike, valued at $50, was stolen from the city pool.

6:14 p.m.

Police received a disorderly conduct complaint in regards to three college-aged girls in a small pool in front of their East Wooster Street home. The girls, wearing bikinis, were allegedly rubbing oil and touching themselves and each other as a group of Buckeye Boys State candidates where passing by. Police informed the girls of the complaint and the girls said that they were not doing those things, but that the Boys State kids were stopping and trying to talk to them.

Thursday

10:27 a.m.

Sometime overnight, a bike, valued at $90, was stolen from a home on West Merry Avenue.

11:16 a.m.

A Third Street resident reported that a UPS package had been stolen from her front porch. She couldn’t think of any suspects and did not know what was in the package.

12:55 p.m.

Two bikes reported stolen overnight from an apartment complex on Clough Street.

5:12 p.m.

Chester Napier III, 35, of Bowling Green, reported to have stolen his roommate’s car overnight. Matt Hofner, reported that Napier had likely stolen his car in order to avoid scheduled sentencing for a recent felony conviction. At around 5:45 Friday morning, Toledo police recovered the car and arrested two subjects, one of them Napier.