Police Blotter for Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FRIDAY, JAN. 23

12:47 A.M.

Jordan Shreffler of Janesville, Wisc., was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in Lot 7. Daniel Latevola of Brunswick, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana less than 100 grams and drug paraphernalia in Lot 7.

2:00 A.M.

Andrew Micham of Monclova, Ohio, was cited for paraphernalia and theft in Lot 7. Anthony Edwards, of Toledo, and Jean Karera, of Westerville, Ohio, were both cited for possession of marijuana less than 100 grams.

12:07 P.M.

Complainant reported her iPod was stolen from her room in Kreischer-Compton.

12:51 P.M.

Complainant reported her digital camera was stolen from her room in McDonald East.

8:51 P.M.

Complainant reported money was stolen from her purse in Rodgers.

9:24 P.M.

Student referred to student discipline for underage possession in Lot J.

9:38 P.M.

Brian Weilacher, of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence and obstructing official business in McDonald East, and was taken to Wood County Justice Center. David Marshall, of Bowling Green, was cited for drug abuse in McDonald East. Andrew McCormack, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage consumption in McDonald East. Eight students were referred to student discipline.

10:16 P.M.

Barry Powderly, of Belpre, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct. He was then transported to Wood County Justice Center but was refused and then transported to Wood County Hospital.

SATURDAY, JAN. 24

12:33 A.M.

Two students were referred to student discipline for underage possession in Founders.

1:05 A.M.

Two students were referred to student discipline for underage possession in Offenhauer West.

5:55 A.M.

James Basar Jr., of Parma, was cited for underage under the influence in McDonald North. He was also given a written warning for criminal trespassing and housed at Wood County Justice Center.

11:55 P.M.

Brian Bates, of Glenwillow, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol on Wooster Street. He was also given a verbal warning for improper display of registration.

SUNDAY, JAN. 25

1:48 P.M.

Complainant reported being struck at 149 North Bar, resulting in several large bumps, a broken nose, a split lip and several chipped teeth.

3:26 P.M.

Complainant reported the theft of his white Sear’s Freespirit bicycle from the Wood County Library.

4:57 P.M.

Jill Cookson, 38, and John Campbell, 31, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for aggravated menacing after contacting a male complainant and threatening to kill him.