Signs and Wonders: New Instructional DVDs by Sue

In these DVD’s Sue shows step by step how the right tools and instructions can teach the beginner or the seasoned. Each DVD is equivalent to several hours of art lessons as taught in her Iowa studio. $99.95 each or buy any 3 and get the 4th FREE! – and No Charge for Shipping or Handling!

Sue VanNess Hopper has been painting for almost 30 years, traveling coast to coast year after year. Customers are amazed to watch the transformation that comes over their bike as Sue creates another masterpiece. After years of requests for lessons and information on how to paint, where to buy supplies and other information, Sue decided to embark on another journey and make her own series of art lessons on DVD.

Lesson 1: Airbrush Basics (2 Discs)

$99.95

Learn airbrushing basics, watch as another student learns, step by step examples to follow. Learn to paint backgrounds and scenery, do special effects with the airbrush, paint an American flag, an eagle, a baby white tiger, and horses…after you learn which airbrush to buy, where to get it, how to thin the paint, how to hold the brush and how to take it apart and put it back together. You can paint on motorcycles, vehicles, mailboxes, canvas or leather-all with One Shot paint. Professional art lessons at your convenience and at your pace. For hobbyists, crafters, motorcycle artists, or for your own enjoyment. This is for you.

Lesson 2: Real Fire Sue Hopper Style

$99.95

Takes you through the entire process beginning to end for-real fire with House of Kolor paint, real fire with One Shot lettering enamel, real fire in blue tones, and skulls. I will show you how to achieve the look of real fire, my style. I will show you how to paint fire to be cleared, paint fire wet on wet that doesn’t need to be cleared, how you can use House of Kolor candies over One Shot and more. I will show you how the right touches will make skulls seem alive. Light up your next project with real fire!

Lesson 3: Marble and Lightning

$99.95

Marble effects and graphics, lightning, ripped metal effects, rocks and stones. Marble effects can be used in many different ways to accent and transform your project. I have used this process on vehicles accents and graphics, made marble flames, even marbled lamps. wine bottles and walls. It works great for hiding scratches or scrapes. Add it with pinstriping and you will have another great look. I will show you how to paint lightning that will not have to be cleared and makes a very impressive statement! I will show you the easy way to paint tear outs.

Lesson 4: Basic Pinstriping and Feathers

$99.95

Basic pinstriping techniques, various pinstriping ideas, my ‘trademark’ feathers, and some extra tips on painting dream catchers and choosing accent colors. You will learn how to practice some simple lines and then add to them to create interesting designs. I will teach you how to get started and how to develop your own style. Dress up any vehicle with pinstriping, I have even pinstriped designs on kitchen cabinet doors! I will show you how to paint feathers and dream catchers, my style.

Lesson 5: Etching with Dremel

$99.95

You will learn step by step how to transfer a pattern, how to get your basic outlines, and how to achieve a delicately detailed ‘drawing’ on your motorcycle windshield or airwings, on glass cabinet doors, on wine bottles and more. I will tell you which Dremel tools you need for which projects, and how to make the etching stand out. This is a great way to personalize a gift, add charm to your home, or earn some extra money by adding to your crafter’s products or etch on motorcycle windshield and airwings!

3 Lessons: Buy any 3 Lessons and get the 4th Lesson FREE!

$299.85

Select your 4 lessons below – the 3 lessons you want to buy, together with the one you want to get FREE!