November 30, 2023

• Repairing the Family
    By Jay Grummel Earlier this month I wrote about fond families, however the holidays are made up of many different types of families. Some will be hostile and dysfunctional or some will be loving and understanding. Whatever your family looks like this season, it’s always nice to read about ones other than your own. So, […]
  • Review of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
    Let’s time-travel to the year 2012 and the world is raving about none other than Katniss Everdeen. I remember being in elementary school, begging my mother to let me dress up as her for my birthday. Now it’s over ten years later and I’m still just as excited for the new movie as I was […]

Add The BG News to My BGSU

You can now add BG News headlines to your My BGSU page! Just follow these steps:

1. Login to my.bgsu.edu and click on the Content button on the upper right of the page.

2. Select BG News from the left column, and click the Add button for either the Left Panel or Right Panel. You can then reorder the content if you wish.

3. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

Now you will see the top headlines from our site every time you login to My BGSU!

Please Note: The module loads content that is dynamically generated. At times, this may cause some slowness while loading the My BGSU page.