Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (March 5). Put your dreams into words this year. That’s the first step. After that, draw up lists and work up your budget. Let others know what they can do to help. Let your inner vision lead you. You’re on the right track. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Don’t get impatient. You’re still in a formative phase. It’s natural for you to have a few worries or make a few mistakes. The more you practice, the stronger you’ll become. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 6 _ You’re the one who comes up with the great idea this time, maybe under pressure. It’s a way to get something you want for your home at an affordable price. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is a 7 _ You’ve learned a lot with books and tapes, but that’s not the only way. You’ll learn more now by watching and listening to the person in charge. Meanwhile, let someone else fight your battles. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 6 _ You’d like to get away, but obligations make it tough. Would a long phone call to a distant loved one help? It’s cheaper than going there, and no luggage! Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is a 9 _ You’re more into action than talk, which is fine. You’ve had long enough to make plans. But, just to be sure you stay on track, don’t forget to listen. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 6 _ A shopping expedition could lead to some marvelous bargains. Find what you want for your home, or find the home itself _ cheap. It just needs a little fixing up. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ Tired of the same old same routine? Ready for adventure? You’re surrounded by opportunities. Stretch your mind and body. Take somebody up on their offer. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 6 _ You actually have lots of energy, but it’s more of a buzz than the roar of a well-tuned engine. For maximum effectiveness, keep stimulants and irritants to a minimum. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is a 7 _ Don’t stay up half the night talking. It’s fun, and maybe even psychologically valuable, but many important things must be done without verbalization. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is a 7 _ You’re getting more curious, and that’s wonderful. It’s how you’ll manage to get the perfect new item for your home _ within your budget. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is an 8 _ During the upcoming phase, you’ll think in more businesslike terms. You can get into it. At first, it may just seem that you don’t get to do what you want. Persevere. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 7 _ As a little more money comes in, your worries will begin to fade. You’re getting more imaginative, too. Trust your creativity. ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.