Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (March 18). Work on any rough spots this year so that your partnership is strong and healthy. Once that’s established (which it may already be), you can start making more home improvements. Work all the angles to get the best deal on every investment. Make it fun. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ People’s nerves may be frayed, so try not to make things worse. Don’t alarm them. Figure out what needs to be done and do it. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 7 _ Recent changes bring more work, but some of it’s the creative kind. It’ll be fun once you get past your initial resistance. Do it for somebody you love. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is a 6 _ This situation gets better as it goes along. Balancing career and family is a challenge, but the end results are worth the effort. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 7 _ Get everything as organized as you can before tomorrow. You’ll feel less like doing it then. Set yourself up to succeed. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is a 5 _ Secrets are being revealed, and some of them could concern your money. Keep costs as low as you can, and don’t take any risks. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ You’re the lucky one, so speak out when you see something that needs to be done. Don’t wait for someone else to give the order. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ Stay flexible so that you can be in the right place at the right time. You’re the one who has to determine where and when that is, so be smart. Listen. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 7 _ The trouble is, things could go either way. Stay cool and remember who your friends are. They’ll tip the scales in your favor. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is a 6 _ The rules must be obeyed, now more than ever. Even though it may seem odd, that’s the best way to keep things in balance. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is an 8 _ You’re one who can see the big picture, so help out your jittery friends. It’s OK for you to be bossy now. They’ll love being told what to do. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is a 6 _ Try to minimize risks _ there are too many variables. By tomorrow, you’ll find smoother sailing, and the right course should become clear. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 7 _ You actually have an advantage, though you may not know what it is. You’re finally getting to use a plan you’ve thought about for a long time. ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.