Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (Feb. 23). Take your vacation soon, because you may be too busy later. Changes you’ve been dreaming about, and hopefully planning for, could actually take place this year. In matters regarding your home and career, push in the direction you want to go. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Set worries aside and accept a challenge. Don’t abandon common sense, however. Take safety precautions. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 6 _ Money is coming in, but don’t feel like you’ve won the lottery. Even if you have, don’t blow it. Use your natural thriftiness now more than ever. Make it last. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is a 6 _ Working with your mate on a big project empowers your relationship, and you can get a lot done that way. Take charge of the schedule just to make sure. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 7 _ It’s best for you to play by the rules. You already know they’re effective. It might be inconvenient now, but everything turns out well. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ Talking things over isn’t always easy, but it does produce great results. Something may have to be given up, but something better is gained. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ Others believe you can do it, even if you aren’t sure yourself. Truth is, you’ve proven it time and again. Let yourself rise to the top. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ The more you know of this person, the better you love him or her. You’re increasingly mesmerized as more of the mystery is revealed. Mention that. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 6 _ Stash valuables in a safe place in order to make your future more secure. And, by the way, can you identify all of your valuables? Something you thought ordinary may have appreciated significantly. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is a 7 _ If you get past one last major hurdle, victory is in the bag. Empower a partner to lead the way, and both of you will get where you want. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Allow your subconscious to ruminate on a work-related issue. The answer may come to you suddenly, maybe even while you sleep. Keep a pad and pencil by the bed. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is a 6 _ The morning is probably not your best time, but things start to improve after that. You really appreciate someone you love, so say so. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 6 _ As you narrow in on a difficult phase, call in an expert or two. Find someone who knows what to toss out and what is strong enough to keep. ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.