Ask Captain RibMan

By Captain RibMan (a.k.a. John Sprengelmeyer and Rich Davis) (KRT) Dear Captain RibMan, What’s your motto? Mine is: “Shop till you drop, then shop some more!” _ Valley Girl Dear Val, Mine is: “Hey, Kool-Aid!” In all these years, it has never failed me. Once, when I was in county lockdown for some petty destruction of private property offense, the other inmates were picking on me. It made me feel a bit melancholy. So, I stood up on the table and yelled, “Hey, Kool-Aid,” and Kool-Aid Man crashed through the wall delivering a giant pitcher of strawberry fun! The guards quickly gunned him down, but he created a hole and a distraction that I was able to use to free myself from a day of the gloomies! Hooray for Kool-Aid! Good luck! _ Captain RibMan ___ (John Sprengelmeyer and Rich Davis are the creators of the comic strip, “Captain RibMan” and the humorous advice column “Ask Captain RibMan.” Questions for Captain RibMan may be e-mailed to [email protected].) ___ ‘copy 2003, Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.