Daily Horoscope

By Linda C. Black Tribune Media Services Today’s Birthday (Feb. 28). Move up through the ranks in a big organization by planning and being creative. Others may admire your willingness to take risks, but for you it seems more like one sure thing after another. Follow your intuition to the top. To get the advantage, check the day’s rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging. Aries (March 21-April 19) _ Today is a 7 _ Go along with plans friends have made. You don’t have to be the leader all the time. Relax, and let somebody else solve the problems. Taurus (April 20-May 20) _ Today is a 6 _ Go along with an older person’s wishes. You’ll be well rewarded, and not just for being obedient. It’s the right thing to do. Gemini (May 21-June 21) _ Today is an 8 _ Travel is highly favored, and a visit with a respected elder could be your reason. The trip itself looks interesting. Take another excellent conversationalist in order to reap maximum rewards. Cancer (June 22-July 22) _ Today is a 7 _ You’re naturally shrewd and resourceful, but homework still needs to be done. Don’t trust another person to make you rich. Participation is required. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) _ Today is a 7 _ You’re getting most of the attention now, though most of the work is over. Make sure the others get acknowledgment, too. They’ve earned it. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) _ Today is a 6 _ Don’t even try to talk. Take your phone off the hook. Focus on doing what has to be done. Schedule your next break for Sunday. Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) _ Today is an 8 _ You’d like to stay home and cuddle, but there’s work to be done. Figure out a compromise. Balancing is one of your best talents. Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) _ Today is a 5 _ Home is the best place for you tonight, and for most of this weekend. Put the finishing touches on your decor, and catch up on the family gossip. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) _ Today is an 8 _ Some may see you as a party animal, but you can be a serious student. Prove that you’re succeeding on your own merits, by using your own brainpower and doing the homework. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) _ Today is a 6 _ You don’t need to feel guilty for something you’ve recently done. If you spent a lot, just get back to work. There’s lots more where that came from. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) _ Today is an 8 _ A friend’s revolutionary idea could set you off on a new track. The thing that’s so strange is, once you go there, there’s no coming back. Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) _ Today is a 6 _ The burden that you’re carrying won’t squash you flat like a bug. Instead, it’s helping you become stronger. Keep at it. Lookin’ good! ___ ‘copy 2003, TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES INC. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Information Services.