“FarhenHYPE 9/11” refutes Moore’s film

Chances are most students have seen or at least heard of Michael Moore’s film “Fahrenheit 9/11”.

This film exposed information on President Bush and tempts the audience to view him in a bad light for his actions after the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States of America.

“Fahrenheit 9/11” has been causing controversy all throughout the country, especially with the election this year. Some of the film’s viewers feel they have been decieved while Bush has been president; while many of Bush’s supporters think the film is inaccurate and just a means of promoting John Kerry for president. Dick Morris felt this way and took matters into his own hands, writing a documentary called “FahrenHYPE 9/11.”

The BGSU College Republicans are holding a free showing of “FarhenHYPE 9/11” tonight in the Union theater at 7:00 p.m. Fellow Republicans are encouraged to see the film, especially if they have seen Michael Moore’s film “Fahrenheit 9/11.” The film’s creators say “You knew it was a lie…Now you’ll know why,” and that has people interested in the film.

“FahrenHYPE 9/11” has various documentary footage which refutes the facts that are made in Moore’s film.

Whether you are supporting Bush or Kerry, students are encouraged to attend the free showing of “FahrenHYPE 9/11” and make up their own minds about who to vote for in the 2004 election.