Bowling Green man held on $2 million bond for Bowling Green shooting

Sunday shooting kills 2, injures another in Bowling Green
Officers with the BGPD arrested a man in connection to a shooting that killed two people in Bowling Green Sunday, Sept. 17.
Xiasong Wang was indicted by a Wood County Grand Jury.

A man is being held on a $2 million bond for allegedly killing two people and injuring another in a shooting Sunday, according to officers with the Bowling Green Police Division (BGPD).

62-year-old Xiaosong Wang was arrested Sunday, Sept. 17 after officers with the BGPD and the Wood County Sherriff’s Office responded to multiple reports of gunshots coming from the 500 block of Monroe Ct. Falcon Media obtained Body cam footage of Wang’s arrest (see attached video).

Upon arriving at 12:08 a.m., officers say they found multiple victims, including one who was dead upon arrival. Another victim was transported by air ambulance to an area hospital where they later died. The victims have been identified as 36-year-old Zhichun Huang and 40-year-old Bing Luan Lin.

The third victim sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound, according to the officers. One of the victims involved was the owner of the home, however he was not living in the residence, according to BGPD.

BGPD Lt. Skaff says the suspect and victims were all employees at Ninja Hibachi Sushi Steak House. Two of the victims were believed to be Wang’s supervisors.

Wang is facing two murder charges and one felonious assault charge. A judge set his bond at $2,000,000 at no percent and he is being held in the Wood County Jail.

Skaff says an autopsy is to come for the two individuals who are deceased and the investigation is ongoing.

Officials say the Bureau of Criminal Investigation, and the Wood County prosecutors are looking into the case and collecting evidence.

This is a developing story, check back for more information as it is discovered.