Annual poster sale hosted in Olscamp all week

Posters for sale in Olscamp during the annual poster sale. 

The back to school poster sale started Monday in Olscamp, which allows students to buy a wide-range of posters consisting of famous movies, athletes, musical artists and television shows.

A few of the posters consist of anything from a monkey wearing headphones, quotes from famous people and some showing art only.

Miguel Jimenez, poster sale staff member, has worked for the sale for two years and said there is always a large turnout from the customers during the sale.

“Today is the first day and we’re usually in different places on campus each time we have the sale,” Jimenez said. “We’ve already seen a lot of people so far.”

Last year the sale was hosted in the Union on the second floor.

The posters range from $7 to $9 and can be purchased using cash.

The poster sale is hosted by the University Activities Organization once each semester and will be available for students at Olscamp in room 101 every day this week until Friday starting from 9 a.m. and ending at 6 p.m.

“Everything is going great and it’s only the first day,” Jimenez said.